Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

ya lor.. i dont want to wake up lor.. what a xmas eve..

ya then raining...tub chia...good reason to be late...i reached office at 9.25am :notti:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
wah.. you are getting later and later!! 8|

Haha...no lar...where got later? I normally reach office between 9.05 to 9.10...rarely beyond 9.15....only got few times exception :notti:

your office got xmas party?!?!

where's auntie kat ar?!? yest she mentioned about her boss giving them the retrenched list.....i hope all is well man...

Edited by Air

Haha...no lar...where got later? I normally reach office between 9.05 to 9.10...rarely beyond 9.15....only got few times exception :notti:

your office got xmas party?!?!

where's auntie kat ar?!? yest she mentioned about her boss giving them the retrenched list.....i hope all is well man...

we have ah.. already over.. last week... xmas bbq.. i even won a watch and a Chinese wine..

but another section having mini party later on their own..

i dunno leh.. she is not online.. but she say her boss today not coming today leh.. and say wants to take mc today.. :dunno:

we have ah.. already over.. last week... xmas bbq.. i even won a watch and a Chinese wine..

but another section having mini party later on their own..

i dunno leh.. she is not online.. but she say her boss today not coming today leh.. and say wants to take mc today.. :dunno:

wah so good.....my company very quiet one...no mood de....like dead town like that :bangwall:

haha hope it's the case! :dancingqueen:

Jingle bells, jingle bells....jingle all the way~~~ lalalala :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

wah so good.....my company very quiet one...no mood de....like dead town like that :bangwall:

haha hope it's the case! :dancingqueen:

Jingle bells, jingle bells....jingle all the way~~~ lalalala :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

you zi high ah.. haha..

you zi high ah.. haha..

half day ma...and tmr holiday.....very difficult not to be high.....although i know that i most likely won't be able to leave so early today one but what to do :dancingqueen::dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

half day ma...and tmr holiday.....very difficult not to be high.....although i know that i most likely won't be able to leave so early today one but what to do :dancingqueen::dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

what time then you can go off??

i can leave in 50 mins time.. :dancingqueen:

what time then you can go off??

i can leave in 50 mins time.. :dancingqueen:

wah u all so shiok sia!

Think me earliest is abt 1.30 or 2 :bangwall:

btw fifi, merry christmas to you! lalalalalala~~~ :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

eh why only say merry xmas to fifi.. :~ :~

ehh u dun be greedy...just now early early i already said merry christmas to you liao...i even sing u xmas song......mai tum sim hor.......:P

ehh u dun be greedy...just now early early i already said merry christmas to you liao...i even sing u xmas song......mai tum sim hor.......:P

ok lah!! :P

Lastly before i left...

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY DEAR FRIENDS~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Morning gers~~~ :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

How was your Xmas?

Xinyi is right about me.. I took MC on Wed.. Can't be bothered to come anymore.. But KNS leh.. I never come, my manager declared half day for everyone at 12pm.. :bangwall::bangwall: I loogi sia... :(