Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Morning gers~~~ :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

How was your Xmas?

Xinyi is right about me.. I took MC on Wed.. Can't be bothered to come anymore.. But KNS leh.. I never come, my manager declared half day for everyone at 12pm.. :bangwall::bangwall: I loogi sia... :(

Morning! my xmas was good....quite fun....went home at abt 2+am...:notti:

Today come back work da mn sian...zz zz

:rofl: nvm...next week got anothr holiday also.....still got chance...:notti:

Morning! my xmas was good....quite fun....went home at abt 2+am...:notti:

Today come back work da mn sian...zz zz

:rofl: nvm...next week got anothr holiday also.....still got chance...:notti:

LOL.. You are totally making full use of the holidays... :good::good: Any plans for 1st Jan 09? :sport-smiley-004:

LOL.. You are totally making full use of the holidays... :good::good: Any plans for 1st Jan 09? :sport-smiley-004:

ya must make use...year end mood is always very good....the weather on xmas eve also quite cooling....although no snow, got rain....mai hiam boey pai :notti:

no plans yet......if not spending the day with friends, then will be spending alone with my hubby....which will be kinda boring :rofl:

ya must make use...year end mood is always very good....the weather on xmas eve also quite cooling....although no snow, got rain....mai hiam boey pai :notti:

no plans yet......if not spending the day with friends, then will be spending alone with my hubby....which will be kinda boring :rofl:

Really leh... Rain the entire day... Only kinda stop at about late evening.. But really super cooling..

You damm bad.. How can say your hubby boring? 8|8|

we went to watch Twilight on xmas eve. then go back new house and walk to jln kayu for roti prata. spent the nite at new house... **** cold there wor...

sotong hubby... he left the new house's keys in my bag and i forgot to put the extra keys at my parents' place. so now he wanna go new house paint and move some things there oso cant le... -_-"

:rofl:

same thinking as me.. :notti:

we went to watch Twilight on xmas eve. then go back new house and walk to jln kayu for roti prata. spent the nite at new house... **** cold there wor...

sotong hubby... he left the new house's keys in my bag and i forgot to put the extra keys at my parents' place. so now he wanna go new house paint and move some things there oso cant le... -_-"

haha good mah..then no need on aircon and waste electricity...:notti:

Really leh... Rain the entire day... Only kinda stop at about late evening.. But really super cooling..

ya lor........very cooling...went to my friend's house...they on aircon.....i almost froze to death....:bangwall:

i also say my hubby boring.. :rofl:

i also say my hubby boring.. :rofl:

:notti: duno why after marriage, i suddenly value my friends alot.....:rofl:

2 persons world is da mn boring sia....:P

Anybody home?!? zz zz

Talk to me leh...today HK and SYD on holiday.....my mailbox v v quiet....i boey tahan wana zz zz liao....:bangwall: