Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

wah your half day is until 12.30pm de ar?! So good...think i can only leave at abt 2pm....

last yr is 1pm.. this yr HR revised to 12.30pm.. wee~ counting down.. 1.5 hrs to go.. :dancingqueen:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
last yr is 1pm.. this yr HR revised to 12.30pm.. wee~ counting down.. 1.5 hrs to go.. :dancingqueen:

wah so good!! ours only will revise upwards, not downwards! :bangwall:

and usually no one leaves at the official time! I hate it :bangwall:

Finally got time to post le... :bangwall::bangwall:

So busy clearing all my work just now.. already handover to my colleague.. Hopefully, I can leave earlier later... :notti:

what time u leaving??

what time u leaving??

Dunno also leh... I am afraid if I leave early, they deduct my payout... :bangwall::bangwall: Coz hor, no one seems to leave early... After lunch, I am coming bk to get my testimonial leh... I already typed liao.. Haven let my ex-manager sign nia... :notti::notti:

what time u leaving??

aunty kat today last day of work liao.. she will be part time tai tai from tml onwards.. :notti:

aunty kat today last day of work liao.. she will be part time tai tai from tml onwards.. :notti:

Huh?!?! y last day of work?? resign ar?!?!?

Huh?!?! y last day of work?? resign ar?!?!?

......... I thought I wrote " handover" my work to my colleague? :bangwall::bangwall: You never understand my words and reply me blindly ar?? 8|8|

eh her company retrenchment what.. 70% of the staffs have to go.. leaving behind those higher management one..

oh wow....70% is quite alot....

nvm kat, u must rem to log on to RT at home and continue chatting with us :notti:

......... I thought I wrote " handover" my work to my colleague? :bangwall::bangwall: You never understand my words and reply me blindly ar?? 8|8|

sorry sorry...i was trying to find out if it's resignation or what mah....dun scold me lar :P

:rofl:

nvm kat, u must rem to log on to RT at home and continue chatting with us :notti:

sorry sorry...i was trying to find out if it's resignation or what mah....dun scold me lar :P

difficult lah.. haha.. she probably addicted to play The Sim.. or sleep until 3pm.. by the time she RT.. we knocking off soon..

difficult lah.. haha.. she probably addicted to play The Sim.. or sleep until 3pm.. by the time she RT.. we knocking off soon..

Such news really scary sia....my friend's company also just announced retrenchment....mine announced liao but list not out yet.....:bangwall:

New year leh.....:bangwall:

yup.. And out of the 30% that are asked to stay, only about 20% stayed.. The remaining 10% also chose to go... After paycut, it's too miserable.. No one wants to stay at all...

It's ok.. I am not affected by this exercise at all... In fact, I am hoping to go... :dancingqueen: I had been msning Xinyi lately about this... :notti:

Actually ger, u know ar, the higher management also retrenched... The mid levels ones also.. Only left those very new students... I also don't understand what my boss is thinking... Becoz of this, all the old employees also chose to go even when offered to stay on...

Such news really scary sia....my friend's company also just announced retrenchment....mine announced liao but list not out yet.....:bangwall:

New year leh.....:bangwall:

i guess no choice ba.. yr 2009 will be a much tougher yr..

you see ah.. if suay suay kanna retrenchment.. worry abt finding new job.. those manage to stay on will have more workload because of lesser staffs..

yup.. And out of the 30% that are asked to stay, only about 20% stayed.. The remaining 10% also chose to go... After paycut, it's too miserable.. No one wants to stay at all...

It's ok.. I am not affected by this exercise at all... In fact, I am hoping to go... :dancingqueen: I had been msning Xinyi lately about this... :notti:

Actually ger, u know ar, the higher management also retrenched... The mid levels ones also.. Only left those very new students... I also don't understand what my boss is thinking... Becoz of this, all the old employees also chose to go even when offered to stay on...

i can be your spokeman liao.. :bangwall:

i think new ones can tekan more.. then wont make nosie also.. somemore much lower paid.. whereas old employees.. can make noise give troubles..

cos they don't have to offer so high pay to the students mah....they are cheaper to retain also....jsut throw them more workload....but pay still low.....so in the end, the company minimises its losses...

i guess no choice ba.. yr 2009 will be a much tougher yr..

you see ah.. if suay suay kanna retrenchment.. worry abt finding new job.. those manage to stay on will have more workload because of lesser staffs..

i can be your spokeman liao.. :bangwall:

i think new ones can tekan more.. then wont make nosie also.. somemore much lower paid.. whereas old employees.. can make noise give troubles..

ya lor it's a double-edged sword....

new ppl usually won't dare to challenge the mgmt much also mah...

cos they don't have to offer so high pay to the students mah....they are cheaper to retain also....jsut throw them more workload....but pay still low.....so in the end, the company minimises its losses...

ya lor it's a double-edged sword....

new ppl usually won't dare to challenge the mgmt much also mah...

ya lor.. they are consider cheap labour.... :bangwall: