Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

:rofl: scare you not enough mah.. so remind you to top up.. :notti:

good idea leh.. :rofl:

if ppl ask.. just say economy not good.. then angbao bao $2 will do.. :P

ya lor.. bo bian.. somemore theirs wedding lunch.. but still cannot kiam.. because of angbaos have many kids.. sibei bo hua leh.. then you also have more kids lah.. next time visit those ppl that during your wedding give little amt one.. :notti: or maybe your mia friend.. :notti:

ya i think about to finish liao....:rofl:

but pai seh to give $2 leh..nowadays like nobody bao $2 ang bao liao...sian leh :bangwall:

ehh think i won't be contacting any more with my mia friend lor....the last i heard, she's still in contact with my close friend...but i dun wana bother.......since she doesn't bother, why should I?! :bleah:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
ya i think about to finish liao....:rofl:

but pai seh to give $2 leh..nowadays like nobody bao $2 ang bao liao...sian leh :bangwall:

ehh think i won't be contacting any more with my mia friend lor....the last i heard, she's still in contact with my close friend...but i dun wana bother.......since she doesn't bother, why should I?! :bleah:

already serve the guests su da bing and kopi liao.. nothing to paiseh abt.. :notti:

wei le angbao.. yao jian chi dao di.. :sport-smiley-003:

already serve the guests su da bing and kopi liao.. nothing to paiseh abt.. :notti:

wei le angbao.. yao jian chi dao di.. :sport-smiley-003:

:rofl: i think if they found out abt the ang bao, they would have chosen to forgo the kopi and soh dar bia in the 1st place.....v bo hua.... :rofl:

cannot...i can't bring myself to do it :bleah:

then continue to eat until 6pm! :notti:

I on diet leh :notti:

CNY coming soon.....i must go on diet now so that i can feast on the CNY goodies later :notti: :notti:

I on diet leh :notti:

CNY coming soon.....i must go on diet now so that i can feast on the CNY goodies later :notti: :notti:

sure or not? very doubtful leh.. are you still snacking at home, in front of tv?

sure or not? very doubtful leh.. are you still snacking at home, in front of tv?

I cut down liao...:notti:

But weight is still there...i duno why...i think i have a lot of water retention....you know of any way to reduce water retention?? sometimes my stomach will be bloated until i very kang kor....

I cut down liao...:notti:

But weight is still there...i duno why...i think i have a lot of water retention....you know of any way to reduce water retention?? sometimes my stomach will be bloated until i very kang kor....

same lah.. my tummy every nite also bloat plus very full.. my hubby always comment.. "you machiam 3 mths preggy leh" :rofl:

Ok... I finally can log in and reply liao.. Think IE not very gum with RT... Now I am using Firefox to surf RT... :notti::notti:

u dun bluff....izit you just woke up nia?!?! :notti:

same lah.. my tummy every nite also bloat plus very full.. my hubby always comment.. "you machiam 3 mths preggy leh" :rofl:

Ehh but you so skinny leh.....

girls always have this problem de hor...no matter how skinny the girl is, tummy still will bloated one.....nu ren zhen xin ku :bangwall:

girls always have this problem de hor...no matter how skinny the girl is, tummy still will bloated one.....nu ren zhen xin ku :bangwall:

Never bluff.. I had been msning with Xinyi for the past 30 mins liao.. I just reached my mum's place.. Went for lunch with my ex-colleagues..

got report say skinny then tummy wont be bloated ah.. mine usually happen at evening time.. :bangwall:

Never bluff.. I had been msning with Xinyi for the past 30 mins liao.. I just reached my mum's place.. Went for lunch with my ex-colleagues..

how's life so far??

got report say skinny then tummy wont be bloated ah.. mine usually happen at evening time.. :bangwall:

mine is whole day like that de lor.....no break for me de....it's worse if i dun have enough sleep...like forever fat like that.....:bangwall:

ehh dun msn each other leh....come in and talk to me...i very bored zz

you go bug Air ok.. i thought no working liao.. i can have some peace.. but... :~ :~ :~

how's life so far??

mine is whole day like that de lor.....no break for me de....it's worse if i dun have enough sleep...like forever fat like that.....:bangwall:

ehh dun msn each other leh....come in and talk to me...i very bored zz

you faster persuade her to have baby.. then she will nag at her kid.. and not me! :rofl: