Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i waiting for my tender to be called... once it is called then i will be happy liaoz...

still waiting... my procurement executive dunno go where liaoz...

u mean for the kitchen surface top? if she does heavy cooking, chopping all that, best to stick to white or light colours....dark colours, u can see grime, u can see scratches v clearly.....and need to keep wiping to maintain the shininess...alot of work.....consider the functionality and practicality....

I actually like light colours lah.. makes the place brighter also..

the current colours is grey.. hmmm.. i tried to look around RT. .mostly red, white and black though.. hmm..

my kitchen cabinets are dark colour... coz i dun want to clean it very often :P laziness :P

top cabinets is metallic silver colour, bottom is matt black colour

so far still loving the colours :P

your colours are modern colours mah... elders sure dont like too much black black stuffs around.. if is my own kitchen.. then is different thing liao.. :lol:

nice....cozy too...very soothing to the eyes....sometimes lightings play a very big role.....:notti:

haha.. the pic taken in day time.. :lol:

you all did any fancy drawers compartments for kitchen??

haha.. the pic taken in day time.. :lol:

you all did any fancy drawers compartments for kitchen??

what kind of fancy drawers??

I didn't....my interiors very standard and simple nia...

i tink our mothers will prefer cabinets that have at least 3 or 4 drawers. meaning the drawers will not be too deep and they can segregate their items accordingly...

mine is 2 big drawers and my mum dun like it :P

but i was told that there're only 2 drawers... nevertheless, it looks quite good so i live with it loh :P

i tink our mothers will prefer cabinets that have at least 3 or 4 drawers. meaning the drawers will not be too deep and they can segregate their items accordingly...

but i was told that there're only 2 drawers... nevertheless, it looks quite good so i live with it loh :P

haha i guess so...when i did my kitchen cabinets, i totally had no idea what kind of drawers i need, so in the end, my ID just gave us normal drawers and normal shelvings that's all.....

i think those who do heavy cooking should know what kind of compartments they want ba...i've seen those who did those long pull out types where they put their sauces and condiments.....quite cool....

good point you have there... :good:

i will just keep the drawers simple then.. my mum was saying if we do the cabinate till the celling.. she not tall enough to reach.. :bangwall:

haha i guess so...when i did my kitchen cabinets, i totally had no idea what kind of drawers i need, so in the end, my ID just gave us normal drawers and normal shelvings that's all.....

i think those who do heavy cooking should know what kind of compartments they want ba...i've seen those who did those long pull out types where they put their sauces and condiments.....quite cool....

hmm but how useful are those funky drawers.. we also dunno leh.. if the person is a messy person.. give funky drawers also no use..