Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
:lol: eh she got funky kitchen lor.. dont forget.. she have a island top ok..

long time nvr hear from her.....she didn't post her new kitchen pictures right??

since she at home, ask her take some pics post for us to see....then u can also get ideas :notti:

long time nvr hear from her.....she didn't post her new kitchen pictures right??

since she at home, ask her take some pics post for us to see....then u can also get ideas :notti:

she still nua-ing at home lor.. 2 weeks ago talked to her in msn.. say her friends cant find any job.. so she also didnt find..

she still nua-ing at home lor.. 2 weeks ago talked to her in msn.. say her friends cant find any job.. so she also didnt find..

now very difficult lar....the recruit on sat nowadays very skimpy....

since she free at home, ask her take pictures of her kitchen leh....:notti:

now very difficult lar....the recruit on sat nowadays very skimpy....

since she free at home, ask her take pictures of her kitchen leh....:notti:

you sms her lah.. :notti:

you think she appear everyday ah.. she suka suka online de..

where is the rest ah.. say 'hi' then gone.. 8|

maybe tea break now :notti:

morning.. 2 more days to long weekend.. :D

morning! ya very short week this week for me :notti:

morning! ya very short week this week for me :notti:

haha.. ya lah..

ask you ah.. if your SIL is getting married.. she invited your family. not say compulsory, but do you think your siblings should go?

because my SIL getting married.. then my sis doesnt want to go.. she commented "bu shou".. of coz i told my hubby lah.. then my mil yesterday asked me leh.. ask why my sis dont want to go.. of coz i didnt say my sis commented "bu shou" lah.. pretty rude to say so.. i just say i not sure also.. maybe she busy. i not sure if my hubby got tell my mil.

somehow i feel abit bad lor.. haiz..

haha.. ya lah..

ask you ah.. if your SIL is getting married.. she invited your family. not say compulsory, but do you think your siblings should go?

because my SIL getting married.. then my sis doesnt want to go.. she commented "bu shou".. of coz i told my hubby lah.. then my mil yesterday asked me leh.. ask why my sis dont want to go.. of coz i didnt say my sis commented "bu shou" lah.. pretty rude to say so.. i just say i not sure also.. maybe she busy. i not sure if my hubby got tell my mil.

somehow i feel abit bad lor.. haiz..

I think it's ok lar....just tell your mil that your sis has something on that day or going chalet that day lor.....dun tell her the real reason.....i understand cos it might not make much sense for her to go since she's not familiar with your hubby's side relatives.....