Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
sometimes i wonder ah.. if sign up all type packages got time to go or not ah.. :unsure:

got lar....must sign those with no expiry dates one...so that u won't be pressured to go.....my massage package also...signed for more than 2 years liao still havne't finished using....slowly use lor.....they also nvr press me to finish my sessions...just hope they don't close down nia....choy choy....touch wood....

got lar....must sign those with no expiry dates one...so that u won't be pressured to go.....my massage package also...signed for more than 2 years liao still havne't finished using....slowly use lor.....they also nvr press me to finish my sessions...just hope they don't close down nia....choy choy....touch wood....

haahhah... ok lah.. also time for me to go facial this coming weekend.. hopefully i rem to book appt.. my last visit is 2-3 mths ago.. :bangwall:

haahhah... ok lah.. also time for me to go facial this coming weekend.. hopefully i rem to book appt.. my last visit is 2-3 mths ago.. :bangwall:

oh ya u just reminded me...i got facial this thurs after work....v sian....very lazy to go sia....:bangwall:

but got to finish using up all my sessions leh...

oh ya u just reminded me...i got facial this thurs after work....v sian....very lazy to go sia....:bangwall:

but got to finish using up all my sessions leh...

pass some to me lah.. :notti:

paiseh.. i forgot abt RT until now.. :P

wed liao.......hubby going on reservist again from next week.....sian......dart bai dio reservist :bangwall:

good what ... air you can go meet your gfs and go for girls nite out liao. LOL

but ok de lar....cos even if hubby around, i also will ocassionally meet my gfs for girls' night out de....just that if he's not at home, will be very bored at home.....nobody to talk to....talk to my wallpaper :bangwall: