Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

ya have also.. but i dont guarantee anything abt laneige skincare.

okok shall try the water sleeping pack from laneige first....my friend also swears by fancl....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
okok shall try the water sleeping pack from laneige first....my friend also swears by fancl....

i feel fancl is pretty good for starters.. skin recovers liao then slowly try others lor.. now i using kose... but i still using fancl cleanser, makeup remover and sun block..

i feel fancl is pretty good for starters.. skin recovers liao then slowly try others lor.. now i using kose... but i still using fancl cleanser, makeup remover and sun block..

I used kose before....maybe not suitable for my skin....too oily..

which makeup remover? I tried the fancl cleansing oil........wah very oily........:P

I used kose before....maybe not suitable for my skin....too oily..

which makeup remover? I tried the fancl cleansing oil........wah very oily........:P

fancl cleansing oil lor.. after that need to double wash with cleanser..

is oil mah.. of course is oily.. doesnt matters what..

fancl cleansing oil lor.. after that need to double wash with cleanser..

is oil mah.. of course is oily.. doesnt matters what..

:P cos it's very oily mah...not used to it.....:notti:

but is gentle and cleans well.. i love it! :D

really ar? hmm...think not suitable for my skin....i use liao my entire face like just kena fried kway teow on it.....

really ar? hmm...think not suitable for my skin....i use liao my entire face like just kena fried kway teow on it.....

like i say have to double clean lor.. no one just use cleansing oil only.. somemore alot of jap products now use cleansing oil as makeup remover..

hmm.. i think your case similar to my colleague's case.. you too used to strong products liao izzit? if use mild cleansers you not comfy in it? feels your skin not clean enough??

i oso swear by fancl cleansing oil!!

i tried their moisturizer, not bad but causes my skin to break out. my facial auntie says the moisturizer used has to be compatible with the toner used. so i have to get the same series of toner and cannot use the fancl moisturizer

Smallboy's wife replying (wendy).... I SWEAR by Fancl cleansing oil....... best for removing makeup... very gentle and smooth.... prob because of the oil........ after that I just go thru with a simple cleanser wash... I have gone thru 4 bottles over last year..... very very good product.

Smallboy's wife replying (wendy).... I SWEAR by Fancl cleansing oil....... best for removing makeup... very gentle and smooth.... prob because of the oil........ after that I just go thru with a simple cleanser wash... I have gone thru 4 bottles over last year..... very very good product.

morning! wow.....so many thumbs up for the cleansing oil.....

ya fifi, I do agree that it's best to use the same series of facial care cos the ingredients complement each other....

Later lunch going to look see look see....me skin cannot liao...getting very dry and patchy......itch too........need to change my cleanser liao :bangwall:

i oso swear by fancl cleansing oil!!

i tried their moisturizer, not bad but causes my skin to break out. my facial auntie says the moisturizer used has to be compatible with the toner used. so i have to get the same series of toner and cannot use the fancl moisturizer

on generally fancl daily skin care, use initially will give minor breakouts.. i encounter that also.. i give abit more time and after that was fine..

Air, have to get used of mild products.. got one i use back my drug store cleanser.. cannot take it.. too hash..

on generally fancl daily skin care, use initially will give minor breakouts.. i encounter that also.. i give abit more time and after that was fine..

Air, have to get used of mild products.. got one i use back my drug store cleanser.. cannot take it.. too hash..

what kind of mild cleanser? sasa got? later i going sasa to see......cannot take it liao.....that time go facial, the person said my face look like sunburnt like that...y so red...............:bangwall: :bangwall:

what kind of mild cleanser? sasa got? later i going sasa to see......cannot take it liao.....that time go facial, the person said my face look like sunburnt like that...y so red...............:bangwall: :bangwall:

fancl powder cleanser and mild cleansing oil lor.. like i say cannot just use mild cleansing oil.. sasa dont sell fancl..