Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

isit?? hmm... anyway, i got another moisturizer under the same series liaoz... i've used the moisturizer for 3 mths+ still like dat. now after i switch to the same series, skin become better

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
isit?? hmm... anyway, i got another moisturizer under the same series liaoz... i've used the moisturizer for 3 mths+ still like dat. now after i switch to the same series, skin become better

which series u using?

eh you dont anyhow use products lah.. fifi is slowly change de..

no lar i doing research mah....so that i can get feedback on the diff kind of products.....:P

no lar i doing research mah....so that i can get feedback on the diff kind of products.....:P

i can tell you many good products.. but cannot just anyhow use ah..

like sasa got a oxy mask.. many raves.. my sis using it.. but 1 bottle cost $100.. purpose is to pump oxygen into your skin, so that will look radiant!

Another product is fancl tense up ex. everyday drink 1 bottle. collagen drink.. must drink every to achieve good results. 1 box $60 plus.. 10 bottles in a box..

i can tell you many good products.. but cannot just anyhow use ah..

like sasa got a oxy mask.. many raves.. my sis using it.. but 1 bottle cost $100.. purpose is to pump oxygen into your skin, so that will look radiant!

Another product is fancl tense up ex. everyday drink 1 bottle. collagen drink.. must drink every to achieve good results. 1 box $60 plus.. 10 bottles in a box..

oh i got the oxy mask too.....from the nu ren wo zui da one right?? Like everyone bought that leh.....so peer pressure, i also bought and try :P

but i only got the 3 small tubes one cost $30......i find it ok leh.....not as miraculous as the show put it....think diff ppl adapt to products differently....

ya heard the tense up ex good too....but v ex.....i used to drink meiji collagen......but stop liao....cos can't stand the fishy milky smell.......initially was good but after that think used to it liao, start to have no effect liao

oh i got the oxy mask too.....from the nu ren wo zui da one right?? Like everyone bought that leh.....so peer pressure, i also bought and try :P

but i only got the 3 small tubes one cost $30......i find it ok leh.....not as miraculous as the show put it....think diff ppl adapt to products differently....

ya heard the tense up ex good too....but v ex.....i used to drink meiji collagen......but stop liao....cos can't stand the fishy milky smell.......initially was good but after that think used to it liao, start to have no effect liao

maybe you nv use long enough? i nv buy.. i tempted.. but my sis says i no need.. anyway now i got 5-6 boxes of wo de mei ren ri ji masks at home lor.. can use for long time..

i took tense up during wedding period.. i feel got effect lah..

anyway dont be in hurry to spend money.. can always get samples and try out..

i'm taking tense up now oso. for a short period of time only lah. after my 3 boxes finished up then i stop. coz sometime back i find my skin very awful... :P

i using Pola brand facial cleanser, toner and moisturizer. used to use the sunblock cum foundation but the sunblock not power enuff as i have to go on site sometimes and will be exposed to strong sunlight throughout the day...

maybe you nv use long enough? i nv buy.. i tempted.. but my sis says i no need.. anyway now i got 5-6 boxes of wo de mei ren ri ji masks at home lor.. can use for long time..

i took tense up during wedding period.. i feel got effect lah..

anyway dont be in hurry to spend money.. can always get samples and try out..

I just asked my friend....she had a friend who went to see doc about her sensitive skin condition and doc recommended her to use the brand simple for facial wash.....

ya thinking of getting samples too....but some counters v cat de.....die die dun give one.....:bleah:

I just asked my friend....she had a friend who went to see doc about her sensitive skin condition and doc recommended her to use the brand simple for facial wash.....

ya thinking of getting samples too....but some counters v cat de.....die die dun give one.....:bleah:

Then what you going to do now?

Then what you going to do now?

good question :P

going to guardian see first......maybe try out simple....at least it's cheaper.....if doesn't work, then try others.....

heard simple not too bad

Just went guardian....i was recommended the brand Avene.....bought a cleanser and a hydrating lotion for my sensitive skin.....she gave me a lot of samples too......paid 80+....hope my skin will turn out better......cross my fingers..........

Just went guardian....i was recommended the brand Avene.....bought a cleanser and a hydrating lotion for my sensitive skin.....she gave me a lot of samples too......paid 80+....hope my skin will turn out better......cross my fingers..........

women's money very good to earn.. :notti: