Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

morning!

How is everyone? I been pretty busy recently, thats why seldom come in..

wow, i thoough no one want to talk to old uncle anymore.... :(

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
haha.. i also have no time to talk to you lah.. self entertain ah..

Ticker own armpit ha ha :(

me oso super busy.... short of breath already...

no Air? Howcome everybody vanish disappear into the AIr?

morning! how is everybody??? got miss me?? :notti:

been busy lately.....no time to come in..... :P

lately also very fed up with my neighbours....mine is point block so each floor only 4 units.....lately my diagonal unit neighbour started to hang underwear outside the flat....too da*n much....they already hung a lot of clothes on the corridor, the underwears suddenly appeared....so imagine u go home, lift dorr open, you are confronted by their underwear......da*n suay :bleah:

and the neighbour facing me recently got a huge dog, kept barking non-stop early in the morning and there was a foul smell emitting from their flat.....duno if they bathe the dog or not......and since we are facing them, sometimes when we open the door, the smell da*n horrible.....

very fed up of such inconsiderate ppl......feel like complaining to town council about the clothes and the dog......:furious:

morning peeps!

how is everyone?? today not that busy.. so drop by and say hello! :D

hell_o, what a day! hope to be in heavan..... every body work like hell_... no time to come in and chat

Edited by TPY

Hi guys,

I'm sending invite for my housewarming party. As we have already bought most of the electrical appliances, we do not want guests to give us more. How do we craft the invite such that to let the guests know that monetary gifts will be most appropriate instead?

Hi guys,

I'm sending invite for my housewarming party. As we have already bought most of the electrical appliances, we do not want guests to give us more. How do we craft the invite such that to let the guests know that monetary gifts will be most appropriate instead?

Wah got invitation card somemore....

Tell them frankly. Thats what i did.

I place piggy bank on coffee table and ask them to stuff their blessings in.

Wah got invitation card somemore....

Tell them frankly. Thats what i did.

I place piggy bank on coffee table and ask them to stuff their blessings in.

haha, juz an e-invite or sms invite...good idea, will place the angbao box from my wedding there!

QUOTE (xinyi_reiko @ Jun 23 2008, 02:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you mean you using those cylinder gas??

you try cutting down aircon usage? confirm got difference..

some ppl like to light up their houses.. laugh.gif i believe you all are not lah..

your hubby damm funny.. may as well say list down the things that you want to take.. then take all at once.. laugh.gif

ohh.. although i got cove lightings.. but i nv on de.... even playing mj only switch on part of it.. I mainly turn on 2 sets of downlights when watching tv.. then after 10plus, my hubby goes to sleep, all lights are off instead of the study room.. because i am still awake surfing net.. tongue.gif so come to think of it.. more than 1/2 of the lights installed in my house i seldom switch on..

rofl.gif Me too, that's y i didn't install too many downlights in my home cos i know i won't use all one...waste money....my ID quoted me a lot of downlights but i told him to take all out and left only about 3 along the passageway to my bedroom...rofl.gif

My hubby also v kua zhang one lar....now cos the bills he paying so ask me to cut down usage....go kitchen cannot on 2 lights, on one light can liao....he said on one light still can see what...bangwall.gif

hi all,

i have been a contractor...

most IDs will always propose cove and downlights cos they can then get you to pay for

1. the false ceiling works

2. multiple lighting points for down lights and cove lights (which typically cost $40 per point excluding the lights)

Plus they will markup over the above.

with regards to operating cost, more light points x wattage per point x $ per watt hr = monthly electrical bills.

For lighting, use simple single ceiling point to save on reno cost and choose energy saving type ( LED or at least CFT) This was how we did our reno lighting

For climate control, use air con combined with a ceiling fan to achieve a good cost to performance ratio. See how much you can utility bill save