Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Megadeth

Stylish Dustbin Or Rubbish Bin To Put At Home. Where To Buy?

Didn't know there is so much about a rubbish bin! Wow...this just change my mindset about it...will start to look around those recommended here.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

For those fans of Brabantia bins... I just saw that Robinsons is now having a promotion on some of the models:

12L brilliant steel (shiny type) going for $79.80 (org $118)

30L white steel going for $118 (org $178)

20L platinum (matt surface, which I think the colour is way cool) is going for $98.80 (org $148)

They also have even larger bins going for $200+ (org $300+) but I can't remember the model leow.

Those who are members will get extra 5-10% rebate.

So there you go.... enjoy shopping!! :yamseng:

Hi newbee here, my home is getting its reno after chinese new year and Ive been browsing for home appliances and chance upon this thread. I am also interested in getting a nice cool looking bin for my kitchen and have been aiming for this sensor bin 684_4922_F.jpg costing AU$59 maybe if u guys interested we could do MO. Heres the bin in action Bin video in action

Brabantia also have sensor bin too.

One worry is that sensor gets faulty more easily than hinges. And since from overseas warranty will be an issue.

For those fans of Brabantia bins... I just saw that Robinsons is now having a promotion on some of the models:

20L platinum (matt surface, which I think the colour is way cool) is going for $98.80 (org $148)

They also have even larger bins going for $200+ (org $300+) but I can't remember the model leow.

So there you go.... enjoy shopping!! :~

$98.80 for the 20L Matt surface looks good. Judging from what I read about it's review, may go and take a look at it. Thinking of checking out the Handi-Fix Simple Human one too to compare.

Was at OG 2 hours ago.... their 12L platinum matt surface cost just $66!

$98.80 for the 20L Matt surface looks good. Judging from what I read about it's review, may go and take a look at it. Thinking of checking out the Handi-Fix Simple Human one too to compare.

Yes... the exact same brand. I think the platinum colour is really cool. Definitely like it better than the silver version. :lol:

Hi Max383... Is the $66 one that u saw at OG also from Brabantia? Awae thk you so much for sharing with us the places to get the bins at a discounted price :thumbs up:

Was at OG 2 hours ago.... their 12L platinum matt surface cost just $66!

Thanks Max383 for sharing, you sure have lots of lobang. Heehee...

So there you go.... enjoy shopping!! :P

Hmmm......I was at Robinsons Raffles City today and I thought I saw the 12L one selling at $66.00. Maybe I see wrong cause in a hurry. Maybe I go check again on Sunday and buy it if its $66.00. Need one urgently. Thanks for the tips Max :P

They have many different types... cheaper ones are made of plastic covers. Other than the models I have mentioned, all other models are at 20% discount. I did not find the platinum colour 12L in Robinsons though... that was only available in OG at $66. But I was at the Centrepoint branch... so I don't know about Raffles City. Anyways... hope you find what you want. :good:

Hmmm......I was at Robinsons Raffles City today and I thought I saw the 12L one selling at $66.00. Maybe I see wrong cause in a hurry. Maybe I go check again on Sunday and buy it if its $66.00. Need one urgently. Thanks for the tips Max ;)

Hi newbee here, my home is getting its reno after chinese new year and Ive been browsing for home appliances and chance upon this thread. I am also interested in getting a nice cool looking bin for my kitchen and have been aiming for this sensor bin 684_4922_F.jpg costing AU$59 maybe if u guys interested we could do MO. Heres the bin in action Bin video in action

Brabantia also have sensor bin too.

My office has a few sensor bins. Not sure the brand. When batteries died, the lid couldn't be opened.

hi surge, have you installed it yet?

am interesting in this item but hope to see it 'in action' first :P

Yep I have installed this. Installation was very simple and took about 5 mins. 4 screws drilled into the cabinet door.

After using it for about it month, i would say this is a worthwhile buy. Plastic bags act as the "bin" for the rubbish. I have tried using plastic bags from

NTUC, Sheng Siong, Cold Storage and they all fit perfectly.

Once full i just throw away the full bag and replace with a new one from the base of the bin.

Effortless and simple. Highly recommended 8|8|

Yep I have installed this. Installation was very simple and took about 5 mins. 4 screws drilled into the cabinet door.

After using it for about it month, i would say this is a worthwhile buy. Plastic bags act as the "bin" for the rubbish. I have tried using plastic bags from

NTUC, Sheng Siong, Cold Storage and they all fit perfectly.

Once full i just throw away the full bag and replace with a new one from the base of the bin.

Effortless and simple. Highly recommended :P8|

thanks for the review

possible to take a pix of the 'bin' in action?

need to show this to family before i can convince them to let me get it 8|

They have many different types... cheaper ones are made of plastic covers. Other than the models I have mentioned, all other models are at 20% discount. I did not find the platinum colour 12L in Robinsons though... that was only available in OG at $66. But I was at the Centrepoint branch... so I don't know about Raffles City. Anyways... hope you find what you want. :notti:

Couldnt find the platinum 12L at Robinson Centrepoint so walk over to OG and bought one at $65.80. :dancingqueen: Love the colour!

Cool... that's the one I saw.

Couldnt find the platinum 12L at Robinson Centrepoint so walk over to OG and bought one at $65.80. :rofl: Love the colour!

thanks for the review

possible to take a pix of the 'bin' in action?

need to show this to family before i can convince them to let me get it :rofl:

There are pics on the website, showing how the bin is attached to the door and the 'supermarket carrier bag' hung over it...