Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kingzkong

Kingzkong Whitehouse

This 40" samsung is a full HD is it? sounts like a good deal leh.. as it comes with another free tv. u got it from where ah??

No leh its only HD ready...

They got another one 40" full HD going at $2899 with $600 voucher. Shd be more worth it leh but too bad I dun like the widesreen, too 'wide' liao... :yamseng:

Bought it from a shop in Clementi. They r having a road show outside... got pasar malam there.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
HUH??:notti:?!?!?!!??!

$1600????!!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!

The 40" or the 26"?????!!?!?!!!?!?!

er....its the 40" LA40R81BX, the bordeaux model..couldnt believe it when someone told me HN selling for that price but without freebies... :sport-smiley-004:

But don worry abt the price...still a great super chio LCD to your home addition.. :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by ebo

er....its the 40" LA40R81BX, the bordeaux model..couldnt believe it when someone told me HN selling for that price but without freebies... :sport-smiley-004:

Oh 'someone' told u one huh...

Think no lah, I have been monitoring this model for the past 2 mths liao leh...

If its true!!! I will :sport-smiley-004::notti: !! !! !! x10!

Oh 'someone' told u one huh...

Think no lah, I have been monitoring this model for the past 2 mths liao leh...

If its true!!! I will :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::notti: !! !! x10!

also went down to HN to verify after getting the LCD from sitex..enquired from one of the salesman and mention that the promo price was already over by the time i reconfirmed... !! Think this was also mentioned in hardwarezone forum...

But no freebies for this model so still not so bad lah....

Edited by ebo

also went down to HN to verify after getting the LCD from sitex..enquired from one of the salesman and mention that the promo price was already over by the time i reconfirmed... :sport-smiley-004:

But no freebies for this model so still not so bad lah....

Aiyah then no choice lor...

Thks for ur info anyway... coz u make me unable to get to sleep :sport-smiley-004: ...haha

Aiyah then no choice lor...

Thks for ur info anyway... coz u make me unable to get to sleep :notti: ...haha

pai sei lah...i also lugi from the price cut...worst no freebies at all...hope this make u more sleepy.... lol.. :sport-smiley-004:

Maybe u can compare the price from other departmental stores to the neighbourhood shops as mentioned in forum...the norm neighbourhood prices are more attractive with gifts also thrown in...tat time also too kan chiong also neber think of tat... :sport-smiley-004:

pai sei lah...i also lugi from the price cut...worst no freebies at all...hope this make u more sleepy.... lol.. :notti:

Maybe u can compare the price from other departmental stores to the neighbourhood shops as mentioned in forum...the norm neighbourhood prices are more attractive with gifts also thrown in...tat time also too kan chiong also neber think of tat... :sport-smiley-004:

Hmm..ya lor...

Be it electronic, electrical, home deco, furnishing etc, me n my wife wont anyhow buy eh...

We always 'huo bi san jia'.... :sport-smiley-004:

In order to make my L box within the standard size n nicer, my ID called Citigas to adjust the gas pipe higher...

That cost me 180bucks....

09012008136.jpg

09012008137.jpg

the white box below was the position of the gas pipe(smaller one) initially

09012008134.jpg

Pipes ready for my cooker hob..

Edited by kingzkong

Hey juz wanna show the progress of the L box, false ceiling, cornices installation... but still not yet complete when I left...

Pic time>>> :yamseng:

09012008131.jpg

cornice?? or L box?? :good:

09012008132.jpg

shd be the false ceiling materials...

10012008149.jpg

The 'BONES' b4 the 'FLESH'....

11012008151.jpg

My false ceiling at my cosy area....

11012008152.jpg

false ceiling at my entrance foyer...

11012008153.jpg

the 'hole' for my living room air con unit....

11012008154.jpg

partition at my narrow MBR entrance for my Alumix wardrobe...

11012008155.jpg

all rooms cornices done...

hi kingzkong,

wah that view from your unit is super fantastic :yamseng: love it..

we had considered samsung bordeaux series as well, iirc the best price ws frm best denki (parkway) at $2599 with the 26" lcd free. the sales guy was willing to take back the 26" lcd at $600 so it's $1999 w/o freebie. we ended up with sony bravia instead. i believe both are good brand/quality.

hi kingzkong,

wah that view from your unit is super fantastic :good: love it..

we had considered samsung bordeaux series as well, iirc the best price ws frm best denki (parkway) at $2599 with the 26" lcd free. the sales guy was willing to take back the 26" lcd at $600 so it's $1999 w/o freebie. we ended up with sony bravia instead. i believe both are good brand/quality.

No leh its a lot of diff....

Samsung is from 'da chang jin' country....

Sony is nippon brand n more EX :( haha

N u can afford to buy 3 of them... :) WOW!:yamseng:

No leh its a lot of diff....

Samsung is from 'da chang jin' country....

Sony is nippon brand n more EX :( haha

N u can afford to buy 3 of them... :) WOW!:good:

not really, i got the 40" sony v series at $2199 (with $250 choice voucher, $250 SE voucher and 5 yrs extended warranty) so on paper mine is alot cheaper, $1699 'only' :wub:

aiyah big lobang in the wallet but what to do, have to satisfy everyone in the family. the 26" is for my boy, tv cum pc monitor and 32" for my 'master' bedroom :yamseng:

I also recently got the LA40R81 Bordeux from BKC at $1870 nett w/o free gifts but wif wall mount and install. Thought it was a good buy for the price and 3 year warranty. They also had te FOC 26" but the package would have costed 2599. The price for this really fell through the roof from since it was launched. But the external panel really v nice design.

I also recently got the LA40R81 Bordeux from BKC at $1870 nett w/o free gifts but wif wall mount and install. Thought it was a good buy for the price and 3 year warranty. They also had te FOC 26" but the package would have costed 2599. The price for this really fell through the roof from since it was launched. But the external panel really v nice design.

hmm... so the price is around there lo....

ya the panel is really great!

:sport-smiley-004: to our lovely TV ya....

not really, i got the 40" sony v series at $2199 (with $250 choice voucher, $250 SE voucher and 5 yrs extended warranty) so on paper mine is alot cheaper, $1699 'only' :jawdrop:

aiyah big lobang in the wallet but what to do, have to satisfy everyone in the family. the 26" is for my boy, tv cum pc monitor and 32" for my 'master' bedroom :sport-smiley-004:

haha me oso get the 26" for my boy....

.........ok lah hee oso for myself to play PS2 lah hee :yamseng:

But have to say u really got urself some real good bargain on these good quality stuffs !!

hmm... so the price is around there lo....

ya the panel is really great!

:yamseng: to our lovely TV ya....

haha me oso get the 26" for my boy....

.........ok lah hee oso for myself to play PS2 lah hee :fire:

But have to say u really got urself some real good bargain on these good quality stuffs :curse:

i agree the price has become more affordable now. we checked with hong liang (the shop in alexandra village), their price is pretty close that of best denki but w/o the 5 yrs extended warranty.

hehe, play ps2 yah. now my boy is asking when is he gonna get his xbox. just wondering whether this lcd is suitable for use as pc monitor, will it be to close (the study table is 60cm in depth) for viewing?

have a nice weekend.. :dancingqueen: