DSC00107.jpgDSC00105.jpg

2) Kitchen Sink & Tap

3) 2 sets of rainshower + mixers + brackets

4) 4 sets of corner steel rack for toilets

5) 1 set of steel dish rack + utensil holder

6) 2 sets of toilet seat covers with motifs

7) 1 set of 30L storage heater

Total Damage: $2071.00 :notti::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

More shopping to be done this week @ Ikea for our lights, roman blinds, curtains & study room furniture. >..<

8|8|8|

And probably choosing our fridge, washing machine, ceiling fans & vacuum cleaner.

Big hole in pocket but somewhat we are feeling a weird sense of happiness... 8|

Feeling really lucky that my parents sponsored our living/dining set and the in laws are getting us a fridge. Even my younger bro is sponsoring us something ( We havent decided on the ps3 or xbox360..wahahahaa)

Edited by rav3n

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Morning kiki2004, Living room tiles are okay so far. Only the skirting got defects. Whether or not my toilet tiles will be overlaid is still pending. TO hasnt revert back to me yet. I sure hope that they overlay, then i can at least choose a solid colour for the entire toilet. haha.. *keeps fingers crossed* hee

Hi rav3n, so they do redo skirting for u already? My Living/Dinning Area got 40 hollow tiles, wondering they will relay all or just replace these hollow ones only. *sian* Walls got alot of cracks also. I have not go thru toilet and kitchen tiles. Did they replace your toilet tiles? I hate the peachy color wall tiles in master bedroom toilet. Will go and check again this weekend. :good:

Hi rav3n, so they do redo skirting for u already? My Living/Dinning Area got 40 hollow tiles, wondering they will relay all or just replace these hollow ones only. *sian* Walls got alot of cracks also. I have not go thru toilet and kitchen tiles. Did they replace your toilet tiles? I hate the peachy color wall tiles in master bedroom toilet. Will go and check again this weekend. :good:

hi kiki, sadly they are not going to replace my tiles. Just align the 1 side which is misaligned. I dislike the toilet tiles too. Maybe when we have more $ then we will change the tiles lor or do plaster & paint. Tahan for a few years lor :deal:

hi kiki, sadly they are not going to replace my tiles. Just align the 1 side which is misaligned. I dislike the toilet tiles too. Maybe when we have more $ then we will change the tiles lor or do plaster & paint. Tahan for a few years lor :deal:

:( sad mann... kitchen toilet color is still quite presentable. Master bedroom one very ugly lor. Think we have to stick with it liao sinces my husband insist it is ok, not bad..... 8| If change of toilet wall tiles and flooring, think will cost abt $2k bah.... have to give up this idea for me too.

Hope we can have a smooth renovation. :good:

hi rav3n,

Is Hoe Kee cheaper than Poo Joo? :good: I hear alot ppl buy their item @ poo joo ne...

And hope to hear form you about your Quotation too.

We are kinda tired of going around(no car) so decided to get everything from one place. Deliver all together also ma. haha...the sales gave us discount here n there. I think its quite reasonable la.

ooo.... IC... which Salesman you talk to? if got pass by there, will check their pricing.

We are kinda tired of going around(no car) so decided to get everything from one place. Deliver all together also ma. haha...the sales gave us discount here n there. I think its quite reasonable la.

ei we got the same hood :notti:

really? heehee...mine is the 60cm one....kitchen so small bo pian la...dun cook much also... :notti:

ooo.... IC... which Salesman you talk to? if got pass by there, will check their pricing.

Eh...forgot her name...its a auntie with an unsmiling face....I was in a superb mood that day so i can tahan lor. At IMM, Hoe Kee got the most items on display so more choices. =)

2 sets of toilet seat covers with motifs

Hehehe, i alos thinking of changing, the selling @$88 for 2?

1 set of 30L storage heater

Err.... did you check with the contractor about this? or maybe check with the HDB people.

as our toilet wall is those hollow type, where behind all the tiles are 'metal plate'.

not sure what is the gaps between the tiles metal and the concrete wall.

(that is why i got 2 heater instead of storage heater, Err is 30L enough?)

Hence you might need some very strong long screws to hold it in place.

Or maybe put it in the ketchen and have to do lots of repiping.

Do keep me updated if it can be done easily... because my heaters will only come 8 march, still got time to change..... hehehehe

2 sets of toilet seat covers with motifs

Hehehe, i alos thinking of changing, the selling @$88 for 2?

1 set of 30L storage heater

Err.... did you check with the contractor about this? or maybe check with the HDB people.

as our toilet wall is those hollow type, where behind all the tiles are 'metal plate'.

not sure what is the gaps between the tiles metal and the concrete wall.

(that is why i got 2 heater instead of storage heater, Err is 30L enough?)

Hence you might need some very strong long screws to hold it in place.

Or maybe put it in the ketchen and have to do lots of repiping.

Do keep me updated if it can be done easily... because my heaters will only come 8 march, still got time to change..... hehehehe

hi alexter,

the storage heater 30L is enough for 2 rainshowers, if u planning on using normal shower heads, get the normal heaters lor. And if u check in ur common toilet, there is already a space allocated for a storage heater =)

common toilet, there is already a space allocated for a storage heater.

i know that i saw the the hot water point there jointed with a U pipe.

i even open up the metal ceiling to see if can cut hole and mount it there.(possible)

i guess its better to confirm with the HDB and your contractor, about the wall behind the tiles.

Hope everything is siew siew.... than maybe i will ask my contractor to check out how you mount it, so i can change to storage tank too. he scare after a few mths the tank drop down, hence ask me to buy 2 heater.