Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Rellik

Ping Li

me no have bangles..but MIL went to buy diamond necklace and bracelet thou.

:bangwall:

my MIL wanted to get me diamond stuff too. she was surprised when i told her i want yellow gold :deal:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
so bad of u to say that! :lol:

for my parents, they simplified everything into ang baos :deal:

both our families are hokkiens...

for hokkiens, need to have the pig trotters i tink. my mum said we dun eat dat (either canned or fresh) so simplified into ang baos

martell, my parents dun drink too so they simplified into ang baos oso :)

but i tink my inlaws gave them 1 bottle, which we used it for our dinner :lol:

all simplified versions :bangwall:

for ping jin, my mum only kept a small part of it and return the rest to my inlaws. my inlaws gave my parents 10 tables but my parents returned the $ to us oso and hubby and i returned the $ to my inlaws.

hokkiens got no si dian jing but they got the pair of bangles.

lol my mum say one.. if ask this ask that.. need this need that...

then tell my dad to stand up.. and say thank you.

"Er Zi, Wo Men Zou Le" (Son, We're Leaving")

lol... my mum say "sell daughter meh?" lol..

wah yours best.. everything simplify.

Yeah my In Laws want Xi Bing also. then also want roast pig

lucky never ask for dowry / 4 dian jin.. if not i think I maybe marry another girl liao.

haha.. i will look for si bing contacts then share with you.. :bangwall: The bridal shop white link got TW contacts on xi bing.. super expensive.. $30-$40 per box.. *faint*

4 dian jin, my hubby says my in-laws cannot afford as they are not working. so actually told him never mind then. but he insist on buying, to prevent my parents say any nasty things. so since we holds the key, we decide to buy 4 dian zuan (white gold diamonds). manage to find a good deal. $2k for the whole set.

that day my mum was asking sia, she ask if my in-laws got buy anything for me. I just answer yes, diamonds. she got comment diamonds next time no value.. i just say i like.. :lol:

:deal:

my MIL wanted to get me diamond stuff too. she was surprised when i told her i want yellow gold :)

wow, you very tradition.. haha..

i cannot stand yellow gold sia.. diamonds more suitable for me.. bling bling.. then i can wear out daily.. :lol:

me no have bangles..but MIL went to buy diamond necklace and bracelet thou.

wahahah.. not bad lor..

4 dian jin cannot ask my parents to buy.. i also paiseh.. lol..

xinyi.. i intend to do cupcakes leh.. lol.. for xi bing.. kekeke..

my wife friend do very swee.

www.creativeparadiz.blogspot.com / teatea.multiply.com

xinyi.. i intend to do cupcakes leh.. lol.. for xi bing.. kekeke..

my wife friend do very swee.

www.creativeparadiz.blogspot.com / teatea.multiply.com

i dun mind cupcakes also.. but my mum says want my malaysia relatives to bring back lor.. unless the cakes can last for 1 week..

i got to find those wrap up nicely one. so that my malaysia relatives can bring back.

cantonese dun have si dian jin, but long feng zhuo (only see from the son side cos marrying in ma).

Roast pig is a must for cantonese. I got it from ubi. Should be reasonable price and it is very big. Man must get more strong brother for this task.

Xi bing, chinatown got a lot of shop. Must make sure the time is ok. That time my wedding is after the 7th mth. The original xi bing shop I ordered never open for business. Cos this period, they took the time to go on vacation and rest ma after the busy period of the 7th mth. Lucky found 1 shop opened and have to order cos they only prepared enough. Lucky again that time got extra.

Edited by raincole

actually i am curious... when to get roast pig? GDL or AD?

my hubby insist is GDL, because on AD need to give pig trotters.

then i insist to be given on AD.

want to fight with him liao.. lol..

wow, you very tradition.. haha..

i cannot stand yellow gold sia.. diamonds more suitable for me.. bling bling.. then i can wear out daily.. :dunno:

not i traditional... coz yellow gold next time got more value. can pass on to next generation

besides, my mum got me diamond bracelet for my ROM already. then pendants etc my dad bought for me few years ago.

but i kind of like the yellow gold bangles. very nice leh i feel :notti:

actually i am curious... when to get roast pig? GDL or AD?

my hubby insist is GDL, because on AD need to give pig trotters.

then i insist to be given on AD.

want to fight with him liao.. lol..

i only know hubby's fren got it on AD for the missy. coz hubby told me took 6 pax to carry the roast pig!:yamseng:

not i traditional... coz yellow gold next time got more value. can pass on to next generation

besides, my mum got me diamond bracelet for my ROM already. then pendants etc my dad bought for me few years ago.

but i kind of like the yellow gold bangles. very nice leh i feel :P

i only know hubby's fren got it on AD for the missy. coz hubby told me took 6 pax to carry the roast pig!:dunno:

Carrying a pig troterr around is no joke. How about considering those Cans of Pig Trotters?

Carrying a pig troterr around is no joke. How about considering those Cans of Pig Trotters?

not carrying pig trotters

is the whole roast pig!:P:dunno:

yup... pig trotters normally simplified to using canned pig trotters

not carrying pig trotters

is the whole roast pig!:P:dunno:

yup... pig trotters normally simplified to using canned pig trotters

I would still prefered Can trotter as it is more convience, easy to distribute and able to keeps for days. Not like the convention type someone has to be the butcher and slice it out. The Meat must be consume withins the next few days else ... or become to feel like the trotter. 8|

I would still prefered Can trotter as it is more convience, easy to distribute and able to keeps for days. Not like the convention type someone has to be the butcher and slice it out. The Meat must be consume withins the next few days else ... or become to feel like the trotter. :dunno:

8|

can i say i prefer to use $$ to represent that so dat i dun have to really get pig trotters since i dun like them? :P

8|

can i say i prefer to use $$ to represent that so dat i dun have to really get pig trotters since i dun like them? :dunno:

Better $$. But I warn you oh,most men will use these threaten technic. If you ask too much $$ from me today, next time you/your daughter is going to suffer as I needed to borrow money from Ah long to give you the Ping Li. So Zi Dong alittle bit ok? :P

Better $$. But I warn you oh,most men will use these threaten technic. If you ask too much $$ from me today, next time you/your daughter is going to suffer as I needed to borrow money from Ah long to give you the Ping Li. So Zi Dong alittle bit ok? :dunno:

no worries... my AD already over liaoz 8|

somemore my mum took less than half of the $$. she just want some auspicious numbers. and the $$ is given by my MIL not hubby :notti:

so u used this method?? :P

Edited by Fifi

no worries... my AD already over liaoz 8|

somemore my mum took less than half of the $$. she just want some auspicious numbers. and the $$ is given by my MIL not hubby :notti:

so u used this method?? :dunno:

0002011C.gif think twice first before you let people know else may be chong kong in future :P