Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Rellik

Ping Li

0002011C.gif think twice first before you let people know else may be chong kong in future :P

chong kong wat? :dunno: nothing to chong kong leh 8|

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
chong kong wat? :P nothing to chong kong leh :wub:

The return PingLi lah. 8| Why must let everybody know you have so much money in pocket?

The roast pig is done on AD, the pig trotters on GDL.

The roast pig follows the bride home ma :P

Roast pig sybomlise virgin, so must be after then know ma.

Now simplify to return on actual day to bride home instead of 3 days.

The return PingLi lah. 8| Why must let everybody know you have so much money in pocket?

not my pocket wor :P

anyway, past tense already... :wub:

not my pocket wor :P

anyway, past tense already... 8|

Your hubby's pocket also your pocket right? :wub: but yours is yours right? :D

Your hubby's pocket also your pocket right? :P but yours is yours right? 8|

nono... dat $$ is not in my hubby's pocket... returned to MIL liaoz

but i agree with wat u said :wub:

LOL. I actually can't remember what they were!

wah u al so lucky..

if oni my mum is as understanding as all of your mums, mil out there jiu hao....

my mum 'tortured' us! haiz now wedding big and red and happy occasion becomes sad and fan and problematic issue for us ley...

she asked for $8888 of which includes nothg. she dun wana buy anythg for us, this is not even inclusive of the tables wor.. then i asked her sae, must return abit like lucki lucki to my hb mah. she sae fine, she return $1... basket!

then my hb and her tok... 8888 to 6888 now final price is 5888. she sae she dun wana return a single cent to my hb ley.

this the dowry nia...

we still need do buffet on GDL and AD. gt ppl do buffet on GDL de meh?? i first time hear wor..

then cakes, 2 hard bottles of liquor, oranges, roast meat 10KG and roast pig leg.. she sae all APs she will take.. she sae shes not going to return my hb a single cent.

now, we very fan, cus all the above mentioned are going to be forked out by us soley. So, we duno wan customary mah?

Dun wan save $, wan, $$ problem..

This is not the end, she scolded and suan us when we discuss such issues with her. Mad rite?

Haiz, trust me, she made lotsa nasty remarks to us!

Aiya, now v fan lor.. ppl wedding is kai kai xin xin de, but not for us...

:bangwall:

wah u al so lucky..

if oni my mum is as understanding as all of your mums, mil out there jiu hao....

my mum 'tortured' us! haiz now wedding big and red and happy occasion becomes sad and fan and problematic issue for us ley...

she asked for $8888 of which includes nothg. she dun wana buy anythg for us, this is not even inclusive of the tables wor.. then i asked her sae, must return abit like lucki lucki to my hb mah. she sae fine, she return $1... basket!

then my hb and her tok... 8888 to 6888 now final price is 5888. she sae she dun wana return a single cent to my hb ley.

this the dowry nia...

we still need do buffet on GDL and AD. gt ppl do buffet on GDL de meh?? i first time hear wor..

then cakes, 2 hard bottles of liquor, oranges, roast meat 10KG and roast pig leg.. she sae all APs she will take.. she sae shes not going to return my hb a single cent.

now, we very fan, cus all the above mentioned are going to be forked out by us soley. So, we duno wan customary mah?

This is not the end, she scolded and suan us when we discuss such issues with her. Mad rite?

:unsure:

Hi cherlyn, really sorry to hear about your story..Does your mum knows that you and your hubby are the ones forking out the $$? Maybe she will understand if she knows you and your hubby is paying instead of your in-laws..

Hope to hear your good news soon.. :bangwall:

wah u al so lucky..

this the dowry nia...

:bangwall:

Easy to solved lah, she ask for 嫁庄 $8888 then you may ask your father to request $8887 for 聘礼 wah. Plus 50 Tables for dinner

有来有往, 好预头

Edited by TPY

but consider the amt she spend in raising you up is definitely more than what she is asking now.

If can afford, give her lor. Money can be earned back.

Edited by raincole

but consider the amt she spend in raising you up is definitely more than what she is asking now.

If can afford, give her lor. Money can be earned back.

aiyo not sell daughter ley

further we not close.

its my dad who really give me the $$ de and yi, i stopped to receive $ from them when i was 16. instead, im the one who gave her liao.

after all these years, shes not a gd mum as well. me sick, me no job, me whateva she dun care de

when i no $ to eat still gta gv her monthly allowance lor

she said:- u steal sell rob cheat i also dun mind, must gv me the $!

so u tik if me, now gv her dowry $8888 i wan??

Easy to solved lah, she ask for 嫁庄 $8888 then you may ask your father to request $8887 for 聘礼 wah. Plus 50 Tables for dinner

有来有往, 好预头

i dun get u?

:thumbs up:

Hi cherlyn, really sorry to hear about your story..Does your mum knows that you and your hubby are the ones forking out the $$? Maybe she will understand if she knows you and your hubby is paying instead of your in-laws..

Hope to hear your good news soon.. :thumbs up:

she knows. she suan my hb sae u wana mari my daughter, no $ ar??

Sound like cinderalla.

but eventually must come to an agreement, else when the act. day comes it will be unpleasant lor.

Cinderalla must leave at 12 mid night. So the same goes for her, she need to bid farewell and start another journey, new life chapter of her own.

Be it $8888 or $8. So just be contented with the dowary else may not even get a single $8 if things goes stray.

Cinderalla must leave at 12 mid night. So the same goes for her, she need to bid farewell and start another journey, new life chapter of her own.

Be it $8888 or $8. So just be contented with the dowary else may not even get a single $8 if things goes stray.

now we deciding to go tru the cuatomary anot lor

cus my hb v upset

she oni wan $ and nothg else