Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
elaine1205

Query On Position Of Air Conditioning

Hello there...

have one query right now..which making me confusing whether to insist the change or not.

anyone installed Aircon above the door? when my parents visit my house over the last weekend, they insist me to ask the aircon guy to re-run trunking and re position the aircondition to another place. they said its not good for air con to fix over there as it will act like "pressing " on the stayer's head.

any pointers?

at the moment, only trunking installed abv the door only...

many thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hello there...

have one query right now..which making me confusing whether to insist the change or not.

anyone installed Aircon above the door? when my parents visit my house over the last weekend, they insist me to ask the aircon guy to re-run trunking and re position the aircondition to another place. they said its not good for air con to fix over there as it will act like "pressing " on the stayer's head.

any pointers?

at the moment, only trunking installed abv the door only...

many thanks

your parents are right. the door way is one place that a person needs to pass thru frequently. never have anything hanging above the door. moreover, good Qi that is supposed to enter your room, gets mixed up/disturbed by the aircon.

Hi MACE & ELAINE

Thanks for your valuable information.

I intend to put it above the door.

HAPPY

your parents are right. the door way is one place that a person needs to pass thru frequently. never have anything hanging above the door. moreover, good Qi that is supposed to enter your room, gets mixed up/disturbed by the aircon.

How about aircon above masterroom toilet door

Hi MACE & ELAINE

Thanks for your valuable information.

I intend to put it above the door.

HAPPY

hardly valuable information , anyway GOOD LUCK to you.

Edited by MaCe

hmm... didn't know aircon not good to put above door. i only know clock not advisable to put above door.

general rule of the thumb....NOTHING is supposed to be hanging above the door.

Can clock face the main door then?

nope but those so called fsm who always use photo taken with dumb celebrities to boost their sales might say yes :dancingqueen: