Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
madmax67

Recommendations Of Curtain Makers Please

Hi

I intend to get a new set of day&night curtains for my living and dining hall and roman blinds for my 3 bedrooms. I would also like to do wallpaper in my masterroom. I have visited quite a few places including shops at IMM, and the shops at Tanjong Katong Complex but am not sure if they are good. I understand that the materials make a difference in the cost but would like to find out if there's any curtain makers out there who provide quality curtains with a reasonable cost.

If you know of any good curtain makers do let me know!! If they do wallpaper it'll be nice too !

Thanks!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Yeah Yeah me too!

Anyone pls :sport-smiley-004:

can try jimmy textile at tanjong katong complex,

845 Geylang Road

#01-03

Tanjong Katong Complex

Singapore 400845

next to Jimmy Textile shop unit is Tots & Teens. my curtains & blinds are done by them. i didnt do wallpaper though. think going direct to goodrich is better? they have more variety to choose from.

next to Jimmy Textile shop unit is Tots & Teens. my curtains & blinds are done by them. i didnt do wallpaper though. think going direct to goodrich is better? they have more variety to choose from.

I went to Tots and Teens and found out that they belong to the same owner as Jimmy Textile!

Although their selection is not as high end as the J** one which is also in the same building, but their prices are more reasonable and I could still select quite good materials.

Thanks!!

Hi ,

Mine is Sunrain Co.

Thomas - 96791586.

He and his wife are very nice and helpful.

They do home visits and quote you on the spot.

Pricing depends greatly on what you had choose.

His workers who did the installation, are friendly and would

clean up after they are done.

:dunno:

Edited by ranval9

I went to Tots and Teens and found out that they belong to the same owner as Jimmy Textile!

Although their selection is not as high end as the J** one which is also in the same building, but their prices are more reasonable and I could still select quite good materials.

Thanks!!

I went to both stores too.

The salesgirl at Tots and Teens are much friendlier and genuine in recommending and sales services.

When I went in to Jimmy Textile, the lady did not bother to do any customer service. Stand down there, answer one question when u ask one question. Did not bother to eloborate and introduce. Very arrogant.

Talk to wall also got echo.

I went to both stores too.

The salesgirl at Tots and Teens are much friendlier and genuine in recommending and sales services.

When I went in to Jimmy Textile, the lady did not bother to do any customer service. Stand down there, answer one question when u ask one question. Did not bother to eloborate and introduce. Very arrogant.

Talk to wall also got echo.

haha they moving 'wall' mah so no echo lor :sport-smiley-004:

Thanks!!

oh didnt know they are sister companies. tots n teens is the first and only shop I went to. i was attracted by the fabric which they display in the store. the black n silver one. not sure still there or not.. their first quote was very high, then I slash slash slash.. but overall very happy with the end-product.

oh didnt know they are sister companies. tots n teens is the first and only shop I went to. i was attracted by the fabric which they display in the store. the black n silver one. not sure still there or not.. their first quote was very high, then I slash slash slash.. but overall very happy with the end-product.

Hi latitude

Great to know that you are happy with their end product.

I got to know that both companies are related when I told the lady who attended to me (Fion) that I didn't like those organza day curtains they have, and she immediately popped over to Jimmy Textile and brought me more fabrics for my selection.

Fion will be at my place tomorrow to do measurement and they will be able to install the curtains before CNY!:good:

Hopefully everything turns out well.

cheers!

Hi latitude

Great to know that you are happy with their end product.

I got to know that both companies are related when I told the lady who attended to me (Fion) that I didn't like those organza day curtains they have, and she immediately popped over to Jimmy Textile and brought me more fabrics for my selection.

Fion will be at my place tomorrow to do measurement and they will be able to install the curtains before CNY!:D

Hopefully everything turns out well.

cheers!

so can share how much is the costs after that?

i tried to get DIY from Ikea but they ran out of double rod holders... :P

I am also in the market looking for some reliable curtain makers. Looking for some day/night curtains for living room balcony and vertical blinds for rooms.

I was actually recommended by a friend to check out this place near the corner of Joo Chiat/Dunman Road. I think they're called Aik Brothers. Apparently they are reasonably priced and quite good. I will be checking out the place soon. Anyone have any experiences buying from this retailer?

Looking for wooden blinds. Don't like IKEA's quality. Does anyone know any blinds shop with reasonable price? Thank you.

Edited by GTeton