Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
B2B

Star Furniture

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Anyone bought from Star Furniture before? How would you rate the quality and service? pls share..

I've bought some dining chairs from them. Gd experience. On time delivery, no defects.

me place a 5 seater sofa order 2 weeks ago. just received the sofa yesterday as arranged. very pleased with the service and delivery. since last year, have bought dining table and a children bedroom set

i experience something v different after visiting the shops at Sungei Kadut, Beach Road and IMM seems that similar product they have different pricing which i find v strange

a shoe rack in beach road cost $50 more than those in SK and IMM im not sure why also.

anyone know the exact address for their sungei kadut showroom. thx

http://www.starfurn.com/address_singapore.htm

Anyone bought from Star Furniture before? How would you rate the quality and service? pls share..

We bought a wardrobe from them at their labrador showroom. Sales staff service was good, delivery was on time. Only thing is that they left a tiny scratch on my parquet floor, which i did not notice until my mother pointed out to me when she visited our place.

i got my furniture from them @ the Sungel Kadut Warehouse from Bennie.

Service was good and delivery was very prompt. When we spotted the stiching was slightly coming off, they came back to take the chair back to repair.

Given the reputation of other furniture shops, this one got my vote.

Been eyeing the Betto full leather sofa from Mondi, a subsidiary of Star Furniture.

Any comment on this sofa set in terms of quality and pricing?

Also, read from another forum that it costs about $2300 in July 2007. Yesterday when we checked, it's $3880 before 10% discount, plus a $100 in-house voucher.

In a space of about 10 months, the price rose by $1200 - a whooping 50% increase. So now a bit hesitate cos it's considered expensive to us. Hopefully can get a better deal in the coming GSS.