Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
danielbeh

No Space To Put Coffee Table. Any Alternative Idea?

Hi all,

I'm refurnishing my office, met with some difficulties..

After putting the sofa, there's practically no space to put the coffee table. The area in front of the sofa is just 188cm (length) x 100cm (width). Thus if I put a slim and long coffee table (with the minimum width being 43cm), there is just not enough space to walk/sit.

Thus I came up with an alternative such as a coffee table with wheels, so when I need to meet client, I just wheel it in front of the sofa; If I don't need it, I just wheel it to a corner so there will be amble space to walk. But anybody know where to get such a special coffee table?

Thanks in advance..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all,

After putting the sofa, there's practically no space to put the coffee table. The area in front of the sofa is just 188cm (length) x 100cm (width). Thus if I put a slim and long coffee table (with the minimum width being 43cm), there is just not enough space to walk/sit.

Thus I came up with an alternative such as a coffee table with wheels, so when I need to meet client, I just wheel it in front of the sofa; If I don't need it, I just wheel it to a corner so there will be amble space to walk. But anybody know where to get such a special coffee table?

Thanks in advance..

what about using a table attached to the wall that you can recline when not needed?

what about using a table attached to the wall that you can recline when not needed?

if u do not need a big coffee table and have a gap btw ur sofa n flr u can build or buy a small coffee table that can slid into the underside of ur sofa

______

_____ | <----- table

| |

| |

| |

------ <------this piece slide intot he underside of ur sofa

|_| < ----- wheels

Hi all,

Thanks in advance..

hi, maybe u can try star furniture. Seen a couple of those coffee table with wheels there :)