Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
luv-to-bake

Built-in oven

The model that I have, has self cleaning feature, low temperature cooking, fan cooking, convection cooking, grill, etc; cool glass feature .... I bought this 2 years ago .... I think it was about $2,800

The shop is that Centre Point. Eldric Marketing.

Edited by Chunky Monkey

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
The model that I have, has self cleaning feature, low temperature cooking, fan cooking, convection cooking, grill, etc; cool glass feature .... I bought this 2 years ago .... I think it was about $2,800

The shop is that Centre Point. Eldric Marketing.

Oh I know which shop. . high end stuff. They bring in the Viking range too but it needs a transformer. Not designed for local use and price is wow! Consider... consider...

Came across Rina Elect and KHL Marketing on the internet - many brands to offer. Also high end.

THANKS

wow.... all "high-end" product users here... I was thinking of the brand "techno" but it seems like no has tok abt it before? May I know as for Bellari hood hob and ovens... how much does it cost? have money contraints here.. hehehe.... Or is there a mid-range brand which i can consider?

wow.... all "high-end" product users here... I was thinking of the brand "techno" but it seems like no has tok abt it before? May I know as for Bellari hood hob and ovens... how much does it cost? have money contraints here.. hehehe.... Or is there a mid-range brand which i can consider?

wow 2800 is truly super high end. prob as good as those in gourmet restaurants or perhaps theirs is much bigger.

i considered techno when i was shopping but heard that it might not be so good. after sales service also not that good i think. so far brandt seems to be ok for mid-range (or maybe considered as low range cos only about 700-800 bucks).

wow 2800 is truly super high end. prob as good as those in gourmet restaurants or perhaps theirs is much bigger.

i considered techno when i was shopping but heard that it might not be so good. after sales service also not that good i think. so far brandt seems to be ok for mid-range (or maybe considered as low range cos only about 700-800 bucks).

So you bought Brandt? from where? I'm thinking of buying their washing machine and dryer too...Do they have a showroom somewhere?

What about Bellari? Isit good? how much does one set hood hob and oven cost ah? Got showroom anywhere??

So you bought Brandt? from where? I'm thinking of buying their washing machine and dryer too...Do they have a showroom somewhere?

What about Bellari? Isit good? how much does one set hood hob and oven cost ah? Got showroom anywhere??

dunno about bellari... think they have a shop at Jalan Besar near poh joo.

I bought my brandt from this Hougang electrical shop. Goh Ah Bee. no showroom... think brandt is carried at Hoe Kee as well, so you can ask your questions there.

Hey,

Brandt have a showroom at this address but they closed at 5plus on weekdays:

Brandt Asia Pte Ltd

60 Alexandra Terrace #04-23/32

The Comtech, Lobby D

Singapore 118502

Tel: 6476 1860

Fax: 6476 4188

!!

dunno about bellari... think they have a shop at Jalan Besar near poh joo.

I bought my brandt from this Hougang electrical shop. Goh Ah Bee. no showroom... think brandt is carried at Hoe Kee as well, so you can ask your questions there.

Goh Ah Bee heard before.. but where exactly isit?? You bought brandt oven??

Do they have brands like Turbo... think i will be buying turbo hood and hob... think it is value for money...

Hey,

Brandt have a showroom at this address but they closed at 5plus on weekdays:

Brandt Asia Pte Ltd

60 Alexandra Terrace #04-23/32

The Comtech, Lobby D

Singapore 118502

Tel: 6476 1860

Fax: 6476 4188

:furious:

thanx there!:sport-smiley-004: i went.. they dun sell things there leh.... jus a show room... :unsure:

Goh Ah Bee heard before.. but where exactly isit?? You bought brandt oven??

Do they have brands like Turbo... think i will be buying turbo hood and hob... think it is value for money...

thanx there!:( i went.. they dun sell things there leh.... jus a show room... :)

Goh AB is near heartland mall... I don't have the exact address but you can surf yellowpages.com.sg

Not sure whether they sell turbo too, but trader, so should have.

juz came back from Causeway point..went to Mayer there. I had actually wanted to buy their combo set of hob hood and oven...tried to make some enquiries from the sales staff...only manage to ask 2 questions about their combo set...dun seem to enthusiatic to do my business...talk to me like sian sian like dat...

Me: So can you tell me more about the combo that Mayer is having on?

Sales staff: Oh...we all along have one what. zz

Me: 8|

i look look see see for awhile and i turn around wanting more details from them...only to find the sales staff returning to the counter to talk with his other colleague...tried to make eye contact but to no avail...got pissed and walk out of Mayer. :)

Don't think i wanna buy from them liao... :)

Maybe i was dressed in berms and slippers? Am I suppose to go over to him and beg him for more info? :notti:

Anyway...anyone bought the Franke ovens? So Brandt is good huh.... :)

Edited by jamez

juz came back from Causeway point..went to Mayer there. I had actually wanted to buy their combo set of hob hood and oven...tried to make some enquiries from the sales staff...only manage to ask 2 questions about their combo set...dun seem to enthusiatic to do my business...talk to me like sian sian like dat...

Me: So can you tell me more about the combo that Mayer is having on?

Sales staff: Oh...we all along have one what. :rofl:

Me: :unsure:

i look look see see for awhile and i turn around wanting more details from them...only to find the sales staff returning to the counter to talk with his other colleague...tried to make eye contact but to no avail...got pissed and walk out of Mayer. :P

Don't think i wanna buy from them liao... :deal:

Maybe i was dressed in berms and slippers? Am I suppose to go over to him and beg him for more info? :dunno:

Anyway...anyone bought the Franke ovens? So Brandt is good huh.... :rofl:

Go to Mayer at Great World City, look for Angie. She is a very nice lady, gives clear explaination of the features of the products, not pushy and very friendly. We bought our washing machine, hob and microwave from her.

Go to Mayer at Great World City, look for Angie. She is a very nice lady, gives clear explaination of the features of the products, not pushy and very friendly. We bought our washing machine, hob and microwave from her.

thanx for the info... :D

IMM branch also has one sales lady who is super duper nice cnt recall her name... other half and i walked in said wana see see look look.. then she gave a lot of good info and was super frnly and helpful... :)

we're eyeing the cooker which is flat de.. cnt recall the name of it.. think is induction cooker... but quite pricey... 1k+++ hai... plus oven and hob i think wil hit 2.5-3k. a bit overbudget liao... :(

Edited by candyprincess