Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
luv-to-bake

Built-in oven

zhiz,

yup. thats the problem. so u have to know the model and the brand that you want. Then you can call them up to check the prices.

I have been hunting for electronics as well. Need a fridge and all and it is really difficult. oh well.. what to do...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi, thanks for the feedback. After some consideration i've bought brandt FC642XF1 , and i'm glad that i made this decision. As i'm staying with my in-laws who is the main cooking person in the house. "oldies friendly" become critical. So far this oven has met her standard and it is also easy to use for her. I've tried some simple grilling on my own , result is good.

Hi Berries Star, may I know if FC642XF1 requires a 13 amp or 15 amp plug ? I've just bought, awaiting for delivery. My electrician has just done up the re-wiring and plug and I now I'm worried that it is not compatible.

Hi all :)

I was introduced to an Electrolux oven at Harvey Norman at $1299 . Original price was $3915. The reason for this huge discount was that they have too many stocks on hand.

Some of the features:

- electronic control with LED display

- digital interactive cooking & timer programmer

- 10 cooking programmes

- 52 litres

- cool door and removable

- clean enamel interior

- ultra fan plus with hot air

- pyrolytic self-cleaning

- turbo grill

- low temperature cooking

- fast heat-up

- variable infra-red grill function

This model is fully electronic (temperature, timer), so I worry if one component spoil, i can't use the whole oven.

Can anyone help me evaluate if this is a good buy? Many thanks!

it will be 13amp i think 99%. even 15amp it can be change from the oven dont need to worry .

too much stock ? so sell at a 200% loss ? y too much stock ? good buy ? tink about it .. cheers

I wanted to get this too..but when I went back yesterday evening, it is now $1599 :( From what the salesperson told me, it's actually a model which is being discontinued so they want to clear stock..and so that explains the heavy price cut.

Was introduced to a new Bosch model which wasn't on display yet..bought it for $1160.

I was introduced to an Electrolux oven at Harvey Norman at $1299 . Original price was $3915. The reason for this huge discount was that they have too many stocks on hand.

Some of the features:

- electronic control with LED display

- digital interactive cooking & timer programmer

- 10 cooking programmes

- 52 litres

- cool door and removable

- clean enamel interior

- ultra fan plus with hot air

- pyrolytic self-cleaning

- turbo grill

- low temperature cooking

- fast heat-up

- variable infra-red grill function

This model is fully electronic (temperature, timer), so I worry if one component spoil, i can't use the whole oven.

Can anyone help me evaluate if this is a good buy? Many thanks!

Edited by crimsonred

Hi all,

We are now in search of a built in oven ... my concern was to get a black faced oven to match the kitchen concept of black & red (budget betw 600-800 & made in Italy) ... only thing there are not many black ovens out there ...

Any recommendations ?

Hi crimsonred, did you actually get Bosch HBA23B550J? The Harvey Norman guy told me that this model is not on display yet. It's retailing at $1299 at Harvey. Where did you buy yours?

After discussions with my hubby, we won't be going for Electrolux. We intend to get Bosch HBA56B550A which has more grilling/cooking functions. He intends to have more oven cooking at home in the future.

I got mine from Harvey Norman at Millenia Walk. I don't have the receipt with me at the moment..can't check the model but I only paid $1160 for it. Will check and then update u.. :)

Hi crimsonred, did you actually get Bosch HBA23B550J? The Harvey Norman guy told me that this model is not on display yet. It's retailing at $1299 at Harvey. Where did you buy yours?

After discussions with my hubby, we won't be going for Electrolux. We intend to get Bosch HBA56B550A which has more grilling/cooking functions. He intends to have more oven cooking at home in the future.

i am looking for a build in oven too..have decided to get Rinnai but last minute no stock and need to wait till mid Dec :(. No time to wait for it as carpentry work need to start end Nov liao. Anyone can recommend which brand and model to go for? My budget is $500~800.

Thanks.

Edited by vivien

Hi all,

We are now in search of a built in oven ... my concern was to get a black faced oven to match the kitchen concept of black & red (budget betw 600-800 & made in Italy) ... only thing there are not many black ovens out there ...

Any recommendations ?

Fujioh have a black oven...

i am looking for a build in oven too..have decided to get Rinnai but last minute no stock and need to wait till mid Dec :( . No time to wait for it as carpentry work need to start end Nov liao. Anyone can recommend which brand and model to go for? My budget is $500~800.

Thanks.

Hi,

I'm looking myself and decided to go with something more expensive, but made in Germany. Low stock, so I had to hunt for it, but mnaged to find it and am going to buy it tomorrow. Some more got 0% installment, so quite happy.

On your budget, i'd go for the Brandt FE611XS1.

made in France, but it's 15 Amp, so you might have to get an electrician to do some work.

http://www.rinaelectrical.com.sg/product_t...randt&bId=3

Hi,

I'm looking myself and decided to go with something more expensive, but made in Germany. Low stock, so I had to hunt for it, but mnaged to find it and am going to buy it tomorrow. Some more got 0% installment, so quite happy.

On your budget, i'd go for the Brandt FE611XS1.

made in France, but it's 15 Amp, so you might have to get an electrician to do some work.

http://www.rinaelectrical.com.sg/product_t...randt&bId=3

Thanks.

Went to Mayer today and will most probably get Indesit or Ariston. :)

Thanks.

Went to Mayer today and will most probably get Indesit or Ariston. :)

Hi Vivien ;

I'm new here , saw your Post that you went to purcahse a oven from Mayer . hows is it ? and which model you purchase ? BTW did you attend their baking lesson ? once you purchase an oven you entile for 2 free baking lesson but you have to book on line or call up mayer head office :)

New Kid on the block :)

Who loves to cook and learn and advise and share ideas :)

kitchen matters