Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
luv-to-bake

Built-in oven

I am Trying to buy Ariston and Indesit ovens but i went to alot of shops and they said that shipment needs to wait till Feb or March..

Does anyone else know where to get hold of Ovens for those 2 brands? Suggestions plss?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I am Trying to buy Ariston and Indesit ovens but i went to alot of shops and they said that shipment needs to wait till Feb or March..

Does anyone else know where to get hold of Ovens for those 2 brands? Suggestions plss?

Hi Lazydevil,

You can try to look for Angie from Mayer @ Great World City. Nice lady. :)

Hi Lazydevil,

You can try to look for Angie from Mayer @ Great World City. Nice lady. :)

Yeah thanks... i went there on Sat nite.. and the brands / models i am looking for are all out..

they say that the earliest could only be delivered in March....

So i am wondering if there are any other shops around that i can buy those 2 brands.. Thanks for your help Vivien..=)

We're looking for an entry-level oven for our home. We're amateur baker-wannabes so we really don't know much about ovens. The search started from Turbo (was intro-ed a basic model by a sales-uncle in a major electronics dept store) until Turbo, Ariston and Brandt (which is over our budget).

We've also been told that if we do not do our own cleaning, it's best to get a self-cleaning model, the only one we know about is from Ariston and costs $765. So i'd like to ask you experienced oven-users, is the self-cleaning function useful? Hubs is advocating Turbo, but I feel the price level seems to be similar as Ariston, which I perceive to be a better known brand, not sure if I'm right tho. Would appreciate your comments. Is there any other self-cleaning oven that we can get for below $800?

Thanks!!

:)

kitchen matters

Hi Kitchen matters,

I am thinking of buying Ariston FZ62C 1IX Catalytic Oven after reading the specs. Any comments on this oven? I havent got a chance to check out the Brandt and Bosch ovens yet. Any comparable models to this Ariston oven?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Ben

Hi Kitchen matters,

I am thinking of buying Ariston FZ62C 1IX Catalytic Oven after reading the specs. Any comments on this oven? I havent got a chance to check out the Brandt and Bosch ovens yet. Any comparable models to this Ariston oven?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Ben

Hi Ben,

that's the same model I'm considering at the moment. Brandt and Bosch ovens with similar functions & specs definitely to the Ariston FZ62C 1IX cost more, we came across a Brandt Catalytic ytd at best denki IMM that's currently selling at a promo price of $969, usual price is more than 1k. Think it's a pretty good buy if you're looking for catalytic. Tho my hubs and me are still unsure if the catalytic function is useful enough to pay extra for.

my turbo one is still letting off strong smell after a few times of switching to max temp for 30 min to burn off the heating device protector :(

Yeah thanks... i went there on Sat nite.. and the brands / models i am looking for are all out..

they say that the earliest could only be delivered in March....

So i am wondering if there are any other shops around that i can buy those 2 brands.. Thanks for your help Vivien..=)

Hi lazydevil.

the brands that you looking for is FZ 62C ? i could try see whether my channel have ?

Hi Kitchen matters,

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Ben

Hi Ben,

sorry for the late reply , busy with a project ( just sent all appliances) , you could check out Bosch HBA43B450A (5 cooking programs), Bosch HBA56B550A (10 cooking programs) , So far for Ariston model it comes with rack and tray but bosch model comes with 5 accessories.

As most ovens features are quite same but is the extra features ( example : bottom heat , defrost , back element . )

Just warm up once a month to prevent it from tripping ( using top and bottom with fan for 200 degree ) .

:)

cheers

kitchen matters

my turbo one is still letting off strong smell after a few times of switching to max temp for 30 min to burn off the heating device protector :(

Hi Zhiz .

try using top and bottom with fan , heat up for 20 mins , and for 200 degree , after which open the door ajar to cool down . if not , try clean the inner oven first (but must use a dry cloth to wrip dry) than pre heat again.

For all stainless steel , once you clean with wet coyhs must always use a dry cloth to wrip dry ( to prevent it from having water patches .

kitchen matters :) :)

Hi lazydevil.

the brands that you looking for is FZ 62C ? i could try see whether my channel have ?

hI Kitchen matters,

I am looking for Ariston FD61.1ICE model. How is it compared to FZ62C Catalytic oven? I am just a amateur cook.

And if possible if u have DZG 830 Signature for hobs.

Thanks for the help

Hi Ben,

that's the same model I'm considering at the moment. Brandt and Bosch ovens with similar functions & specs definitely to the Ariston FZ62C 1IX cost more, we came across a Brandt Catalytic ytd at best denki IMM that's currently selling at a promo price of $969, usual price is more than 1k. Think it's a pretty good buy if you're looking for catalytic. Tho my hubs and me are still unsure if the catalytic function is useful enough to pay extra for.

The Brandt oven which IMM Best Denki is selling is the display set of 642 series, which has been discontinued to be replaced by 842. Both the models are similar, except for the fact that in the 6 series the body is fully stainless steel and the 8 series has glass on top panel. Actually, even I was tempted with the Best Denki offer as the oven is really good, from whatever reviews I have read, and it was a steal at the given price. In the end, however, the fear of buying a display set ruled over the temptation and I bought Brandt FE811XS1 from Mega Discount Store at 840, with delivery (I will buy the turnspit extra, though not necessary with circulating heat). Both Harvey Norman and Best Denki in various locations have display sets of 6 series (611, 642 and 667) at very good rates, if anyone is willing to take the risk.

hI Kitchen matters,

I am looking for Ariston FD61.1ICE model. How is it compared to FZ62C Catalytic oven? I am just a amateur cook.

And if possible if u have DZG 830 Signature for hobs.

Thanks for the help

For FD 61.1ICE is going to discon't soon and the difference are as follows;

FD61.1ICE is 56 litres as for FZ62C.1IX is 58 litres

Both comes with 6 cooking programs . Tangential ventilation triple layer glass door , 1 tray and 2 grids BUT the differnce are :

*** FZ62C.1IX is auto cut off ( it means that once alarm or the timer end it will cut off the temperature and the whole oven operation will stop ) BUT for FD 61.1ICE it only comes with a minute timer ( it means it will only alarm u but you have to off the oven yourselves - In short to say it will not cut off the operation )

*** FZ62C.1IX comes with 3 self clean panels ( left , right , back of the cavity. ) tis will absorb the oil while doing grilling , it will only minimize your cleaning as the bottom of the oven you still need to clean . And after some time you need to change the panels ( i think it cos $100 plus ) once it drills oil cos the panel is full of oil and need to be change ( cannot wash as it will spoilt.)

I find that both oven got its pro and cons , most will chose FZ62 but for design look i think FD61.1ICE look sleek :) or you may also consider Electrolux EOB31002X Oven @ $699.00 ? I went to the store just now and saw the oven look sleek too :) As Electrolux also comes with 3 burnes glass top :)

*** As DZG 830 G does not have stock now as for the shippment theres no advise and FZ62C.1IX also no stock and shippment to be advise and lastly FD61.1ICE discont soon. You may also consider TEP830 Glass hob by Tenkei , is a new brand on the market and their oven is very basic too . TEK 62 at $459.00 ( 6 cooking programs , stainless steel oven )

btw wheny ou need all the products :)

For oven actually with or with auto cut off timer is ok as now i notice that home owners dont use the cut off time as they prefer to use their own cooking time :) as the temperature will be maintain and you could do multi rack .

For self clean panels if you grill often is a plus but some home owners find that after some time the panels gt patchs on it and doesnt look nice on it .

kitchen matters

Hi everyone,

Any idea if Rinnai or Electrolux Oven is good? And for Brandt or Ariston ovens, what is the price range for a decent Multifunction Oven?

Rgds,

Cosmic_ex

hi

i think all is not bad , but i see Electrolux oven as good buy and design for Ariston looks good but their after service i gt alot of feedback that is not that good :( so sad , as for Brandt the design is good and lastly Rinnai - simple .

For oven as long as you pre heat the oven monthly it will last quite a long time . :) and for cleaning always use a damp cloth to clean and whip with a dry cloth to prevent it from having water marks :)

kitchen matters

Hi Ben,

hi

hows your renovation ?

kitchen matters