Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
luv-to-bake

Built-in oven

Wanted to find out from forumers what they think of

Miele versus Gaggenau

What are the pros and cons? Price wise is about the same right?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi El Nino ;

Can try IT show which is coming soon , theres sure alot of promotion included LCD , fridge , kitchen appliance :)

KM :)

yup..yup..already looking forward to the upcoming IT show.c :P

on ur recommendation for choosing ovens with ventilation (tangential, i think),

how does it work actually? the blowing out of hot air once a certain temp is hit...

oven will still be in-built within the cabinets...so means i gotta have some gaps at the back of the cabinet where the oven is? or should i just put an aircon in the kitchen? -> wife's been bugging me for this...Lol

YNWA,

El Nino

hah...my head chef had the gaggenau oven in his home kitchen...swore by it all the time :rolleyes:

by the way...all oven programmed to do multi tasking i.e grilling, baking, defrosting etc

what are the chances that the previous dish aroma/smell still lingers in the oven when u next do

up another dish? is this where the self cleaning functions came in?

YNWA,

El Nino

Edited by El Nino_Al Nito

given a choice between Ariston OS 99 DPIX Openspace Pyro Oven and Brandt FP867XS1 Oven,

what would you knowledgeable experts choose?

Both seems on par on everything except the OS 99 has capacity of 70 litres whilst the FP867

has about 54 litres. Pricing are also similar. Functions also similar.

Any thoughts? :unsure:

YNWA,

El Nino

Hi everyone from renotalk, good day to all of u :)

Newbie here...

Saw many positive feedback on Brandt products.. thus wondering if there's any showroom for Brandt?

wanted to purchase a hob & oven..

Thks

Hi Kitchen Matters,

I like to ask your advice for buying a built-in oven. I am a novice and will normally be using the oven for baking cakes, cookies, muffins, pizza, and simple grilling of chicken wings. My hubby and I are looking at Brandt but we have a budget to work on which is $1k, may i know which model will be suitable for our cooking needs?

We are also looking at FE811XS1, not sure if this model is good enuff. and would like to hear ur advice for other models as well that meets our requirements.

Thanks in advance!

im going to get a built oven too. are there electrical appliances like oven, fridge, aircon selling at the IT show next week?

i know they sell tv. but not sure of the other electrical appliances though

Newbie here...

Saw many positive feedback on Brandt products.. thus wondering if there's any showroom for Brandt?

Thks

I got my Brandt FE811 from Mega Discount Store, but I had checked the Rina Electricals showroom before making any decision as they have display sets of all major european

brands. Rina Electricals has a fixed price, so I preferred Mega Discount, who not only gave a good price, but I felt the salesmanship was also much better than Rina.

I got my Brandt FE811 from Mega Discount Store, but I had checked the Rina Electricals showroom before making any decision as they have display sets of all major european

brands. Rina Electricals has a fixed price, so I preferred Mega Discount, who not only gave a good price, but I felt the salesmanship was also much better than Rina.

Hi Strata

Great! Thanks for your reply. Will go check it out this weekend. Cheers :)

Hi Kitchen Matters,

I like to ask your advice for buying a built-in oven. I am a novice and will normally be using the oven for baking cakes, cookies, muffins, pizza, and simple grilling of chicken wings. My hubby and I are looking at Brandt but we have a budget to work on which is $1k, may i know which model will be suitable for our cooking needs?

We are also looking at FE811XS1, not sure if this model is good enuff. and would like to hear ur advice for other models as well that meets our requirements.

Thanks in advance!

Hi chuen_noe;

sorry for the late reply

most oven comes with min 3 cooking programs ( bt is without turbo fan ) to 5 programs , 6 programs , 9 programs , etc.

Is best to find with tangetial ventialation ( it will blow out hot air once the oven reaches certain temp. ) and if do grill often get with self clean panel ( once the panel is full of oil , you have to change the panels . )

Current brand in the market Ariston , Indesit , Brandt , Electrolux , Bosch etc. Bosch design look sleek and comes with 45cm oven - save space. , Electrolux price wise range from $600++ till $$$ . Their structure looks soild . As for Ariston and Indesit is more on price and design but got too many bad feedback on their after sales service :( quite sad as their design looks nice. As for Brandit their design and price is good too .

I feel that you may consider 6-7 cooking programs and with self clean panels . Price range below $1000 should not be a proble :) Let me look around for you :)

When do you move in or is it for replacement ? Try not to put near a fridge and if install below , try to avoid glass hob as it really not advisable .

happy shopping

KM

im going to get a built oven too. are there electrical appliances like oven, fridge, aircon selling at the IT show next week?

i know they sell tv. but not sure of the other electrical appliances though

Hi DPSK ;

i heard appliances may have some good deals but if your renovation start around later part of March or April , you may consider taking the models and wait as is near GSS Sale too.

As for LCD , this IT show i heard the price quite GOOOOOOOd :) Maybe clearing stock or old model .

KM

Newbie here...

Thks

Hi City ;

I heard Harvey Norman at Millium Walk have display but you may take down the model and than check price as i heard you may fetch good discount

KM

Hi Kitchen Matters,

Thank you for your reply and advice.. I actually need to know the model of the oven for new house by next week or mid of march. Once i have the model no, i can pass to my ID for him to factor the measurements of the oven space..

yep, my oven is not near the fridge nor under hob, i m constructing a tower unit to house the oven.. but want to thank you for the pointers :)

kitchen matters, sorry to trouble you, but could you help to suggest some models that i can get?

Thanks in advance and appreciate your help :)

Have a great day ahead!

Hi chuen_noe;

sorry for the late reply

most oven comes with min 3 cooking programs ( bt is without turbo fan ) to 5 programs , 6 programs , 9 programs , etc.

Is best to find with tangetial ventialation ( it will blow out hot air once the oven reaches certain temp. ) and if do grill often get with self clean panel ( once the panel is full of oil , you have to change the panels . )

Current brand in the market Ariston , Indesit , Brandt , Electrolux , Bosch etc. Bosch design look sleek and comes with 45cm oven - save space. , Electrolux price wise range from $600++ till $$$ . Their structure looks soild . As for Ariston and Indesit is more on price and design but got too many bad feedback on their after sales service :( quite sad as their design looks nice. As for Brandit their design and price is good too .

I feel that you may consider 6-7 cooking programs and with self clean panels . Price range below $1000 should not be a proble :) Let me look around for you :)

When do you move in or is it for replacement ? Try not to put near a fridge and if install below , try to avoid glass hob as it really not advisable .

happy shopping

KM

KM can advice me where can i see a wider range of built in ovens so as to open up my choices. preferably that has good sales customer

any comment on the Rinnai RBO-7MSO model? i cant seem to find information on its self cleaning function. ie catalytic or pyrolytic type

KM can advice me where can i see a wider range of built in ovens so as to open up my choices. preferably that has good sales customer

any comment on the Rinnai RBO-7MSO model? i cant seem to find information on its self cleaning function. ie catalytic or pyrolytic type

Hi DPSK ;

For RBO 7 MSO . Is Patented pyrolytic auto clean system cleans the entire oven , Self clean panels are coated in a special , micro porous catalytic enamel which oxidizes and gradually vaporizes splashes of grease and oil at cooking temp. above 200 degree. ( only for model RBO 7mrx and RBO 7MSO )

As for where to view most brands , you may try Harvey Norman at Millenia Walk. That store gt the most brands :)

:)

KM