Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
luv-to-bake

Built-in oven

Hi~~~~~ Please help me :bow:

you all know which oven is better or not ya?? Haiz~~~ i'm very confusing nw leh~~ can help me :P

I want a oven which have the pyrolytic self cleaning function.

Now i'm considering Brandt, Bosch, Electrolux and De Dietrich~

That day i went to c bosch oven, then only know Bosch oven can't choose jus top fire, Bosch only have top+bottom & bottom only. ( Pls correct me if i'm wrong)

then now i'm considering this 3 oven, all have pyrolytic self cleaning function

Electrolux Inspiro Oven EOC69400X

http://www.electrolux.co.uk/node38.aspx?productid=43060

eoc68000x.jpg

Electrolux Multi-function pyrolytic oven

http://www.electrolux.co.uk/node38.aspx?productid=43061

eoc69400x.jpg

De Dietrich DOP740X

http://www.dedietrich.co.uk/touch-control-...-oven-p-37.html

dop740x.jpg

De Dietrich DOP895X

http://www.dedietrich.co.uk/pyroclean-with...splay-p-35.html

dop895x.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

you all know which oven is better or not ya?? Haiz~~~ i'm very confusing nw leh~~ can help me :P

Now i'm considering Brandt, Bosch, Electrolux and De Dietrich~

That day i went to c bosch oven, then only know Bosch oven can't choose jus top fire, Bosch only have top+bottom & bottom only. ( Pls correct me if i'm wrong)

eoc68000x.jpg

eoc69400x.jpg

De Dietrich DOP740X

dop740x.jpg

De Dietrich DOP895X

dop895x.jpg

How much is your budget? Why never consider Brandt FP867XS1 model? Also come with pyrolytic cleaning

De Dietrich is not cheap right?

Hi Guys,

In the market for a new built in oven for my brand new place.....

Been searching around and I have narrowed down my selection to these two models:

Electrolux EOB31002X

EOB31002X.jpg

Bosch HBN331E2J

6563_13565.JPG

Possible for gurus here to tell me which is preferable in terms of feature/functionality, reliability, etc? Price is the same range both models so its down to feature/function for me.....

Just to also add, my wife loves baking cookies, tarts, cheese cakes and stuff so the oven will be specifically to suit her needs, with the occasional baked chicken, etc when we have guests...

Thanks in advance for any help rendered!!! :)

Edited by redevil

How much is your budget? Why never consider Brandt FP867XS1 model? Also come with pyrolytic cleaning

De Dietrich is not cheap right?

Hey~~~ my husband like those oven with all touchscreen.

And yesterday i went to HN test the brandt oven, i don't know is i'm noob or stupid~hahaha... i find that i don't know how to use that oven :jawdrop: hahaha.... is it really like what's the salesman told me? must refer to the manual?

Perhaps you can check out Teka. Think they give discounts like 10-15% for interior designers. Or once in a while, they would hold a sale of up to 30% discount. You can call them to find out more.

Hey~~~ my husband like those oven with all touchscreen.

And yesterday i went to HN test the brandt oven, i don't know is i'm noob or stupid~hahaha... i find that i don't know how to use that oven :jawdrop: hahaha.... is it really like what's the salesman told me? must refer to the manual?

if u are a beginner, just start off with a basic one, can always upgrade to the better ones (e.g. touchscreen) when u r actually hooked on baking... i've been baking for a few years and almost every weekends, but the new built-in oven i've choosen is the brandt's lower end FE811. my previous oven was a stand alone one, morries brand, only bought at 70+, this brandt one is 10x the price, but its a nice upgrade for me... hahaha....

if u are a beginner, just start off with a basic one, can always upgrade to the better ones (e.g. touchscreen) when u r actually hooked on baking... i've been baking for a few years and almost every weekends, but the new built-in oven i've choosen is the brandt's lower end FE811. my previous oven was a stand alone one, morries brand, only bought at 70+, this brandt one is 10x the price, but its a nice upgrade for me... hahaha....

Actually i'm not beginner baker~ i have a microwave oven and a $95 oven before~ Now my house under renovation, that's why we plan to buy a good and pro oven~ Actually i want to get a oven which have pyro cleaning with top heat function~ But after i do the research, i can't find any oven with top heat only, they only have bottom heat or both together with fan :unsure:

I need top heat to bake kuih lapis~ Haiz~~ De Dietrich salegirl told me i can use the medium top grill for that, but will not as good as those oven with top heat function~ That's why i still considering which oven should i have~~~ Anyone know got any oven that have pyro cleaning and top heat only function? Thanks

Is rowenta oven good? Wife wanted one but I thought it is very bulky and would eat up countertop space. My preference is one of the ariston built-in oven (purely aesthetic reason) but she insist on rowenta.

OK lah, I will not be using, just want to know which is better.

Have been using Rowenta table top model for past 10 years, get the job done everytime with no problems but I don't bake tho, mainly grill. I bought it for ard 380 then, not sure abt price now. Muz say it is affordable and good.

Hi Guys,

In the market for a new built in oven for my brand new place.....

Been searching around and I have narrowed down my selection to these two models:

Electrolux EOB31002X

EOB31002X.jpg

Bosch HBN331E2J

6563_13565.JPG

Possible for gurus here to tell me which is preferable in terms of feature/functionality, reliability, etc? Price is the same range both models so its down to feature/function for me.....

Just to also add, my wife loves baking cookies, tarts, cheese cakes and stuff so the oven will be specifically to suit her needs, with the occasional baked chicken, etc when we have guests...

Thanks in advance for any help rendered!!! :)

erm...anyone??

appreciate any help rendered...

erm...anyone??

appreciate any help rendered...

Hi~~ I also busy to do research for my oven recently, if you don't mind, i can give you some of my opinion~

If this 2 ovens let me choose, i will buy the Bosch, because base on the model that you choose for this 2 brand, the bosch function is more than the electrolux, and the bosch have child proof lock while for electrolux, this model don't have.

If your wife will do some grilling, maybe you also can consider to buy a oven with pyrolytic or CATALYST self cleaning function. For me, this function is quite important, bec clean the oven is not an easy job~especially the top and bottom part near the elements.

haha... hope my little info can help you a bit

If your wife will do some grilling, maybe you also can consider to buy a oven with pyrolytic or CATALYST self cleaning function. For me, this function is quite important, bec clean the oven is not an easy job~especially the top and bottom part near the elements.

what is the price range for ovens with self-cleaning features?

saw a bosch one that cost almost $3k

i looked at tekka catalog but seems like none of them has self cleaning feature...

i am more inclined to get one with fewer features (< $1.5k) to try out, so that i don't end up with an expensive white elephant

what is the price range for ovens with self-cleaning features?

saw a bosch one that cost almost $3k

i looked at tekka catalog but seems like none of them has self cleaning feature...

i am more inclined to get one with fewer features (< $1.5k) to try out, so that i don't end up with an expensive white elephant

If i'm not wrong, i saw the model HBA43B450A , united square mega discount store at $1399. This model have:

- catalytic self cleaning function,

- 5 cooking functions

* 3D hot air cooking

* conventional top and bottom heat

* bottom heat only (this method is ideal for reheating or for when a crisp underside is required such as pizza bases and pastries)

* hot air grilling

* full width variable grill

- childproof lock

- removable door for easy cleaning

- 5 shelf positions

- triple glass door

- come with accessories ( 1 X Enamel baking tray, 1X grill tray, 2X combination grid, 1X universal pan)

this oven only not come with rotisserie, but if you want to grill chicken, you may consider to grill on the grill tray, bosch have 3D hot air, the colour should be even and crispy :P

Edited by Kumikotamago

If i'm not wrong, i saw the model HBA43B450A , united square mega discount store at $1399. This model have:

- 5 cooking functions

* 3D hot air cooking

* bottom heat only (this method is ideal for reheating or for when a crisp underside is required such as pizza bases and pastries)

* hot air grilling

ok, the list price of this bosch model is about $1.4k+

upon closer look, the teka models have "Crystal Clean" feature

i believe is equivalent of catalytic cleaning...

i am considering the HA840, which is < $1k after discount

Now i'm considering Bosch, Electrolux and De Dietrich~

eoc68000x.jpg

eoc69400x.jpg

De Dietrich DOP740X

dop740x.jpg

De Dietrich DOP895X

dop895x.jpg

- 5 cooking functions

* 3D hot air cooking

* hot air grilling

- childproof lock

- removable door for easy cleaning

- 5 shelf positions

- triple glass door

- come with accessories ( 1 X Enamel baking tray, 1X grill tray, 2X combination grid, 1X universal pan)

this oven only not come with rotisserie, but if you want to grill chicken, you may consider to grill on the grill tray, bosch have 3D hot air, the colour should be even and crispy :P

I'm using Teka Expressions for my microwave, oven and induction hob. Bought it from Rina's at Shaw Centre. When I installed them earleir this year the main Teka branch at UE square wasn't carrying this range yet, I dont know about now though. You can also find an outlet at Parkmall that sells this range. I've had no problems so far.... though I don't do a lot baking or grilling with the oven. It does have the pyrolytic cleaning functionThe microwave, oven and hob cost about 6k in total, but I cant remember the exact breakdown of each.