Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
luv-to-bake

Built-in oven

Hey hi,

Just to reassure you again Bosch oven DOES come with top bottom heat and fan the person which want to sell you other brand oven and tell you Bosch does not have it sure to be competitor of other brand.

Thanks.

Hi there,

Kindly double check your product. I had encounter no heat from top and bottom but heat comes from rear. Thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi there,

fp867xs1 oven will vent out from the front of the oven. So does other ovens. No extra ventilation hole are required at back or other sides. Hope this can help u. Cheers

My Ariston also has hot air vent out fr the front of the oven. I have a metal handle on the cabinet above the oven. After using the oven and leave the door ajar, i wont dare to touch the handle coz it is hot fr the oven heat.

Well, when i made my own cabinet for the oven (coz i couldnt find 1 which fit the 90cm oven :o & it was an ugly built but i love it better than those branded cabinet coz it is the 1st cabinet that i made. :P ), i put some holes at the side of the cabinet but covered with air-filter (the 3m air-cond filter) to prevent dust & ants & those creepy creatures fr gettin in. I read that it is better to leave some ventilation holes as the oven body will get warm too.

Edited by Berry10

My Ariston also has hot air vent out fr the front of the oven. I have a metal handle on the cabinet above the oven. After using the oven and leave the door ajar, i wont dare to touch the handle coz it is hot fr the oven heat.

Well, when i made my own cabinet for the oven (coz i couldnt find 1 which fit the 90cm oven :o & it was an ugly built but i love it better than those branded cabinet coz it is the 1st cabinet that i made. :P ), i put some holes at the side of the cabinet but covered with air-filter (the 3m air-cond filter) to prevent dust & ants & those creepy creatures fr gettin in. I read that it is better to leave some ventilation holes as the oven body will get warm too.

Hi there,

new oven nowadays mostly ventilate from front with cooling fan. If urs do not comes with cooling fan, of course extra ventilation needed.

Hi there,

Kindly double check your product. I had encounter no heat from top and bottom but heat comes from rear. Thanks

Oh really ??

So does your set still work well??

Cause my work fine here with both heat from top and bottom??!!!

anyone using the built in ovens from turbo?

family is planning to get one and i remember that the turbo one i saw was reasonable for its price and function.

anyone got comments on this? or any suggestions?

Oh really ??

So does your set still work well??

Cause my work fine here with both heat from top and bottom??!!!

Hi there,

bosch technician had check it over and explained there is no heat from top and bottom when hot air function activated. baking is not that fantastic compare with old oven.

Hi All Oven Gurus,

I'm going to buy a Built in oven soon and am wondering which Brand & Model I should get for my wife. Was thinking of Electrolux & Bosch, could any one tell me which brand/model I should get based on the following requirements :

1. Must have Fan Function

2. Must have Auto Cut-Off Function

3. Must have the "Eco-Self Clean" function

4. Must have Top Only, Top + Bottom & Bottom Only heating function

5. Prefer to have 3 Layer Glass

Could any gurus enlighten me based on the above and I would be most grateful if you could let me know how much it would cost me to get the recommended brand/model.

Btw, I'm staying in HDB so not sure if there's any restrictions on power....

Thanks alot in advance.

Hi i am getting a brandt oven for my new flat but brandt oven uses 16amp and for hdb the max is 15amp will i have problems with the oven later on?

Edited by cubeball

Hi i am getting a brandt oven for my new flat but brandt oven uses 16amp and for hdb the max is 15amp will i have problems with the oven later on?

what model are u getting ?

what model are u getting ?

Am getting the brandt FP867XS1, anyway .... i hope no one from g*vt is reading tis, i called spring board up regarding this issue, the CSO told me in order for the oven to work properly i need to tell the electrician to do a fixed wiring for the oven and the brandt office called n i asked the same question, they told me i can either use a 15amp plug or get fixed wiring both will work fine. So for those buying ovens with 16amp take note ya

Edited by cubeball

i got my built in oven from turbo. decided to get it since it was affordable and works good enough for me.

i guess nobody is using the same brand? i decided to get it since my family uses the hob for cooking and it has been serving them well.

Mulling over the 3 multifunction models Brandt has. Anyone has reviews to share? Inclined to go for FP867.

Also, I hear that it is not advisable to place oven near fridge. But contractor says ok. Can I get some advice here? Confused :unsure:

Mulling over the 3 multifunction models Brandt has. Anyone has reviews to share? Inclined to go for FP867.

Also, I hear that it is not advisable to place oven near fridge. But contractor says ok. Can I get some advice here? Confused :unsure:

Hi there,

nowadays new oven comes with cooling fan. If the oven is hot, the fan will turn on automatically to cool down. No issue if you place beside a fridge.

hmm. my turbo built in oven is place near the cooking stove instead. not sure if it's advisable to place near the fridge.

three functions should be good enough if you're looking for something that does all the basics that an oven does.

maybe you can ask the sales person and see what they think?