Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
luv-to-bake

Built-in oven

Anybody purchase brandt FE811 or FC842(w/ Rotisserie) built-in oven from Harvey Norman? What's the deal like?

How about BOSCH HBN331E2J and HBA23B550J? I think both models didn't come with Rotisserie.

Thks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Anybody purchase brandt FE811 or FC842(w/ Rotisserie) built-in oven from Harvey Norman? What's the deal like?

How about BOSCH HBN331E2J and HBA23B550J? I think both models didn't come with Rotisserie.

Thks.

fe811 can get $770, fc 842 @ 1190. bosch hbn331e12j at 650, 23b550 at 1100. only fc842 got rotisserie.

fe811 can get $770, fc 842 @ 1190. bosch hbn331e12j at 650, 23b550 at 1100. only fc842 got rotisserie.

Thks for sharing. May I know where did u get the quotes from?

<!--quoteo(post=628090:date=Apr 11 2011, 02:26 AM:name=shuying)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shuying @ Apr 11 2011, 02:26 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=628090"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->what model are u getting ?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Am getting the brandt FP867XS1, anyway .... i hope no one from g*vt is reading tis, i called spring board up regarding this issue, the CSO told me in order for the oven to work properly i need to tell the electrician to do a fixed wiring for the oven and the brandt office called n i asked the same question, they told me i can either use a 15amp plug or get fixed wiring both will work fine. So for those buying ovens with 16amp take note ya

Hi all,

I'm planning to get Brandt Oven as well. Based on the above advice, does that means that i can simply use a 15amp plug for a 16amp oven? Thks.

Im looking to get a built in oven but really a noob in this. Using for simple baking and roasting.

Budget prob around $700-900.

Any recommendations on the brand/model to get that is most value-for-money and suitable for hdb kitchen.

Thanks!

Hi everyone!

Totally new to Renotalk :) Decided to dedicate my first post to ovens. I used to bake and grill a lot and am used to a big oven. Went to Audiohouse to check out household goods but found all the Brandt ovens too small. Was told that most of the ovens in Sg are 50+litres?? Im used to ovens that could fit turkeys comfortably...

I saw some bigger ones by Ariston but am turned off by reviews of their poor aftersales. Miele, though apparently very popular in Singapore, have generally poor reviews internationally so that's out too.

Gonna be living in a HDB flat so even if it's a big oven, it must fit HDB electrical constraints. Budget of 3k but hopefully it'll last longer than 4-5 years (I plan to use it regularly) and after sales service is impt... If there's no built in oven big enough, then I guess I'll make do with a standalone oven.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!:)

Cheers,

Serapheve

Dear Terry (or any one here who might know),

Where can I view display models of the Bosch ovens? Would Rina Electrical have them on display? Otherwise, please advise an electronics store which would have the ovens, esp HBN-331E2J on display, preferably in town or in the west side.

So far I have been to several of the bigger names dept stores and they don't have it.

thanks for the info sir

Need help in your PC and Laptop..We are also engaged in providing services of computer services that includes annual maintenance contracts, implementation network design services data recovery services, onsite backup services and network design services.

Computer answers offers you the best professional services in online computer repair. It is a time-saving and cost-effective resource for home computer repair.

Hi everyone!

Totally new to Renotalk :) Decided to dedicate my first post to ovens. I used to bake and grill a lot and am used to a big oven. Went to Audiohouse to check out household goods but found all the Brandt ovens too small. Was told that most of the ovens in Sg are 50+litres?? Im used to ovens that could fit turkeys comfortably...

I saw some bigger ones by Ariston but am turned off by reviews of their poor aftersales. Miele, though apparently very popular in Singapore, have generally poor reviews internationally so that's out too.

Gonna be living in a HDB flat so even if it's a big oven, it must fit HDB electrical constraints. Budget of 3k but hopefully it'll last longer than 4-5 years (I plan to use it regularly) and after sales service is impt... If there's no built in oven big enough, then I guess I'll make do with a standalone oven.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!:)

Cheers,

Serapheve

you can try turbo for their built in ovens. i have one back at my mum's place and it is working well after a few years. the service from turbo is good as well especially when sometimes i call and enquire about the oven. maybe you can consider turbo and look around and see if any of their ovens are suitable for you?

Hi KM & everyone,

I m a newbie here.. Hope the gurus here can guide me to enlightenment..haha.. M starting renovating end of next mth but need to look for built in oven & steam oven as well b4 stocks run out n measurements etc etc..

M looking at these 3 built in models:- Bosch HBA43B450A & Brandt FE811XS1 or FC842XS1.. I know nuts abt them but was recommended by HN guy.. Mum will b the one using not me la.. Orelse bcome white elly..appreciate any helps pls.. & also which steam oven is gd to go along wit it.. Mum go gaga n do love to ve them.. TIA

Hi Kitchen Matters,

Thanks so much for your invaluable input & sharing !

Have bought the Bosch HBA23B550J after reading your thread :)

Cheers

Juliana

Me too I just bought this for a very reasonable price of $899