Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
luv-to-bake

Built-in oven

Hi All

Is been quite a while as i'm busy doing my project with some guys and lost track on this forum . But i'll try to reply most emails even through is way over due

Sorry to all the people that I have not reply to and most of all Happy baking

KM

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi

You may consider getting a built in oven as cooking space is larger than a built in microwave . As for built in microwave you need to also consider the cooking space (inner) and the location as if built in you need to put around your body wrist area as if you out higher , when open of the door and taking out food will be a problem .

As most oven now also come with microwave function you may consider it too .

KM

Hi

I think that steamer should be built in on top of the oven but than your built in oven should be lower as the opening of door of the steamer will be easily . If put too high you may have problem opening the door of the steamer .

KM

Hi,

I actually decided to take brandt fp1067xs with pyrolytic.but the other sales man recommend me whirlpool akzm 8350 ixl and bosch HbG43S450A ?? I m confuse..bosch hv eco clean..i m not too sure how good compare to pyrolytic...then when i go see agwin..the other salesman recommend teka Hl840 with hydoclean function...i think capacity wise doesn matter ...anyone can gv some advise...super super thanks

Hi all, is there any built-in oven that uses only a 13amp? I am reconfiguring the existing kitchen cabinet to fit in one... Unfortunately when we renovated earlier, we didn't factor this in. So we only have a 13amp point for the oven but it will be dedicated for its sole use only.

Looking at a basic oven to start with... Currently using a table-top $100+ oven so a built-in oven is considered a nice upgrade already! Recommendations are welcomed on the oven to buy! Budget not more than $700, preferably since I need to re-do our tall boy cabinet to house it! TIA!

I am new to this forum, after reading all pages, I become more confusing that I rather ask. :)

Happen to know 2 types of built in oven at GC & courts, they are Bosch HBN331E2J and turbo TFM8627SGD. Both are budget range less than $700 but I am not sure which is more suitable for my needs or there are other choices as well. I want a built in oven that can grill, bake, warm evenly, easy to maintain, easy to use. Manual n auto timer which is better? TIA!!

Any comments on the Bosch built in microwave with grill? Shop quoted me 699 as an add on. The premium over a table top microwave grill is about 300+. So it's like paying for the aesthetics. Have not used a microwave grill before so not sure how's the result.

I'll be getting the Bosch built in oven(#550) ..

Worth the buy?

I think the life span of the appliances really depends on how reliable the brand is. I have few bad experiences with ovens are that priced attractively. Therefore, i tend to choose quality over price. At the end of the day, you want your appliances to last not spoil every few year.

Anyone using kuche or EF built in oven? Is it good for normal use?

Pricing looks affordable, good for ppl like me who wants to learn baking.

Entry model Kuche is priced at 3xx and EF at 4xx. Duno if i Should top up a few hundred for a more reputable one or just get the budget 1.

Thanks Katechua and janinekoh

@Katechua, is the megatex expo sales still on?

@Janinekoh, I'm doing mostly chinese and western cooking (Steak, grill, bake and roast). Which model do you think it suit my cooking?

Thanks

Edited by Nublet