Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
luv-to-bake

Built-in oven

Hi there, has anyone used turbo oven? What is your feedback on it? 

How would you compare the quality of turbo vs bosch ? Looks like there have not been much turbo reviews until very recently - is that true? any particular reason why.

Appreciate any advice. 

I am looking at turbo TFM8628 or bosch  HBN331E2J . Thanks so much!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Anyone bought the Turbo TFM series at the recent warehouse sales care to share with me the price. Thinking if I should hold till the next  warehouse sales. 

Hi, I am looking for new oven. I am curious if anyone using Brandt fp1067xs as I am shortlisted this model and also share with me what other model from Bosch u using. 

I keep my option open. 

On 1/10/2010 at 8:23 AM, melvin said:

anybody using EF?? is it a good brand? i am looking at getting model BO-AE 62-A.

Hi Melvin did u get the Elba? I'm also thinking of this brand but seems like not much reviews. How r u finding it?

On 11/12/2013 at 2:51 PM, Couchpotato said:

Don't know much about Tekka but I personally find Tecno cooking appliances pretty solid and value for money. Bought 2 Hob, Hood, Built-in Oven packages from Tecno (one for my parents house and one for mine) almost 10 years back and they've served us very well. Not to mention that my wife does quite a bit of baking and cooking.

Last month, we just bought another Hob Hood Oven package from their Warehouse sale to replace our existing set. The oven I got is the Tecno Largo 60 and I have to say, we're really happy with the purchase. Apart from its futuristic design, the heating is extremely even and precise, enabling us to get the textures and results we want with our food.

Hi couch potato can you share a little more about your Tecno oven? I'm looking for replacement and the brand's recommended at the shop are Elba, Tecno n Brandt. Appreciate user reviews! I realise these discussions were dates back years ago :)Thank u! 

I’ve been using tecno in my kitchen for the past couple of years too with no issues

one hub one oven one cooker and two hoods

all from their warehouse sale 

I see a lot of recommendation for Brandt. 

Can someone recommend an oven for regular usage to cook and bake? Eectrolux, Brandt or Borsch? Or any other brands that you feel is good. One of the criteria is to have 3 layers of glass in front so that the oven is not hot to touch when in use.