Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

My Wedding @ Swissotel The Stamford

of course must pay la. but there was discount la. as i said my hb settled the bill so i didnt know how many % discount. :unsure:

ok la, dun ned to know la.

so u stay there for two days jus sleep ah?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
ok la, dun ned to know la.

so u stay there for two days jus sleep ah?

we went massage and spa. hahaha. then visited raffles hotel LV cos just opposite swissotel. :unsure:

we went massage and spa. hahaha. then visited raffles hotel LV cos just opposite swissotel. :unsure:

hotel got massage & spa mus be ex ...

oh ya talk bout tat LV@raffles hotel i fully paid my LV bag , the sales haven call me ..... been waiting since b4 xmas, tat model out of stock , sooo long wait one ah....

i wonder shld i postpone my honeyMoon, and stay at hotel in singapore like u go spa & message & shopping, but if in singapore i still feel the stress leh

hotel got massage & spa mus be ex ...

oh ya talk bout tat LV@raffles hotel i fully paid my LV bag , the sales haven call me ..... been waiting since b4 xmas, tat model out of stock , sooo long wait one ah....

i wonder shld i postpone my honeyMoon, and stay at hotel in singapore like u go spa & message & shopping, but if in singapore i still feel the stress leh

massage and spa to relax mah. for the past few weeks, we didnt have enough sleep lor. 8|:)

then you call LV and ask them lor. spore is very sianz leh. nothing to do much. ;)

massage and spa to relax mah. for the past few weeks, we didnt have enough sleep lor. 8|:)

then you call LV and ask them lor. spore is very sianz leh. nothing to do much. ;)

i tot when the stock is in, they will immediately call me KOAZ

yalar, u using the hotel massage & spa ah? mus costly hor

i tot when the stock is in, they will immediately call me KOAZ

yalar, u using the hotel massage & spa ah? mus costly hor

maybe business is too good liao and forget lor. 8|

ya. we went for massage and spa. i suggested this to my hb. hahaha. my hb is afraid of itchy. ;)

maybe business is too good liao and forget lor. :)

ya. we went for massage and spa. i suggested this to my hb. hahaha. my hb is afraid of itchy. ;)

wowlau ... i pay 1st one leh!8| fully paid somemore.. tomorrow i call them!

go for couple massage u beside him, he feel more at ease.

wowlau ... i pay 1st one leh!8| fully paid somemore.. tomorrow i call them!

go for couple massage u beside him, he feel more at ease.

if i were you, i wont pay unless i get the thing. in general speaking, once $$$ is out then difficult to take back. :) i dont prefer LV to reserve bags for me cos i must choose then buy. if reserve then cant choose liao leh. i dont know. :)

beside, massage and spa we also went to dine at raffles hotel. just enjoy lor! ;)