Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kukusai

Facial Care

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Try essential oils maybe? 

http://natadviser.com/essential-oils-for-psoriasis/

Here's how I applied it: I take 100% Tea tree oil, put a cotton ball to the opening of the bottle and quickly pour a tiny drop into the cotton ball. Then Id gently rub it on the areas that irritate me. I did this once a day for a month (sometimes twice cause it was so bad), and noticed very good results. Ive read that 100% Tea tree oil is kind of strong (still not sure why it matters), so some people buy a lower purity % or dilute it themselves, but I was desperate enough to YOLO it. I did not get side effects from it so far so I continue to use that method. (I will add that it might itch or burn a little when applying it to the area for a couple of minutes). 

Health and a proper skincare routine is important if you want good skin. Drink enough water, eat a balanced diet and get a little sunlight - and don't keep touching your face with dirty hands! People I know say that I look 26 or so (I'm a decade older than that), after I hint to them that I'm a lot older than I look...

For me, I wash my face with gentle cleanser (I use EverSoft Camellia Flower & Mulberry), pat dry with a small clean cloth which I wash and replace daily, and then applying a facial moisturizer. I'm using Alvi Beauty Care organic argan oil right now (pure argan oil). The combination keeps skin clean and protected, so it wards off acne and blackheads / whiteheads nicely.

Unless I'm expecting to be in the sun a lot, that argan oil moisturizer provides enough UV protection. The science says it's about 6 - 8 SPF, so it's not much but enough if you're in the shade.

I think the vast majority of girls don't really understand that facial care and makeup go hand in hand. First of all, your skin has to be healthy for makeup to be applied on. If we talk about eye care routine, I personally use a serum for the undereye area. I use a facial roller so that the serum soaks better and also increases blood circulation. The following day my skin looks so much better, and there's no puffiness around my eyes. I've also got a cool eye cream that I apply before going to bed. After I wake up, I apply my makeup, and I look 10 years younger. Because I take care of my eyes daily, my fake lashes also make me look glamorous. I've recently tried the 5D Mink lashes from https://www.acelashes.com/, and I honestly looked like a Barbie doll!

Hi! For men looking for high-quality personal care products at affordable prices, Dollar Shave Club's subscription service is worth considering. Their convenient subscription service and wide range of products make it easy to upgrade your beauty routine without spending a lot of money, and for this, many users in the reviews here https://dollar-shave-club.pissedconsumer.com/review.html rate them highly because they know that the company will ensure that they get all their shaving supplies.