Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bebe_she

Bebes' Home

Oh i check sorry is different model but same brand. I havent even install it how to use it haha. My mother has been using technogas all along and recently bought a new model SR-88 to replace the old model.

Oh okie hehee.. anyway I guess tecnogas brand is quite OK :yamseng:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Oh okie hehee.. anyway I guess tecnogas brand is quite OK :deal:

Ya it is one of the pioneer batch for cooker. Actually, got something to tell u, not cursing u hor, my mama say the hood easily spoilt so she ask me to buy the chimney type instead. Is more reliable.

Ya it is one of the pioneer batch for cooker. Actually, got something to tell u, not cursing u hor, my mama say the hood easily spoilt so she ask me to buy the chimney type instead. Is more reliable.

uh-oh .. i hope mine won't spoil so easily :dancingqueen:

wow, your place is turning out nicely! Mind sharing your id contacts with me? I'm getting my keys tomorrow and searching for ids at the moment. thanks.

sophiawongcheng@hotmail.com

wow, your place is turning out nicely! Mind sharing your id contacts with me? I'm getting my keys tomorrow and searching for ids at the moment. thanks.

sophiawongcheng@hotmail.com

hi sophia, I e-mailed u already :) good luck in your ID hunting :furious:

Some updates folks... didn't manage to take any pics though.. :D

1. most of the furnitures already delivered last Sat (sofa, TV, ref, washing machine, electric fans, display shelves).. mounting of TV to be done this coming Friday.

2. Feb 23, Sat is the day of our big move.. hopefully ID can turn over the house by Thurs or earlier..

So stressful.. boxing up things while spring cleaning is no easy task.. then later unpacking.. i can now imagine how busy we'll be this coming weekend !!

After 3 months of no updates, here are some "after" pix..

Managed to take pictures of living room only..

Sorry for the mess :P

2510124007_e2426a0699_o.jpg

Hi bebe_she!

May I know where did you buy the console table placed against the wall with picture frames hanging?

Do you have the dimensions and a close-up pic of that console table as well?

Have been looking for something similar but no luck yet... :dunno:

Thanks!

Hi bebe_she!

May I know where did you buy the console table placed against the wall with picture frames hanging?

Do you have the dimensions and a close-up pic of that console table as well?

Have been looking for something similar but no luck yet... :dunno:

Thanks!

Hi wishbone, this is the only pix where u can clearly see the details of the table

2510295353_ea4bac23fb_o.jpg

i dun hv the dimensions with me now, can check later...

bought it in sungei kadut, IFC, can't remember the shop's name though :P

hehe very nice place you got there. Just noticed this sofa bed from ikea, it looks quite different from the display model at ikea 'cos it wasn't particularly roomy for 2 persons when tossing about in slumber, that time we went sofa bed hunting. This one looks more roomy. Is it very roomy in reality?

hehe very nice place you got there. Just noticed this sofa bed from ikea, it looks quite different from the display model at ikea 'cos it wasn't particularly roomy for 2 persons when tossing about in slumber, that time we went sofa bed hunting. This one looks more roomy. Is it very roomy in reality?

Hi BunBun, the sofa bed I got from Ikea is a queen sized bed, so I guess it's roomy for 2 persons :D

I got to 8| myself le now that you say it. I bought a sofa bed but not roomy enough for 2 persons for tossing & turning in case though can sleep possily 2 persons.

Hi BunBun, the sofa bed I got from Ikea is a queen sized bed, so I guess it's roomy for 2 persons :D

I got to 8| myself le now that you say it. I bought a sofa bed but not roomy enough for 2 persons for tossing & turning in case though can sleep possily 2 persons.

heheee oops sorry for that :P

anyway, your consolation is that i find it big and takes up a lot of space even though it's folded up :P

No worries, got to live with our choices. bo pian. haha but mattress thick or not? Can KIV next time

heheee oops sorry for that :P

anyway, your consolation is that i find it big and takes up a lot of space even though it's folded up :P