Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wiredchaos

Are These Quotes The Norm Or Abit Overboard?

That is a very good price for 13ft black granite for $1200 = $92 pfr. Worth the money.

Din count everything u had there but ur kitchen works seems ex, especially the cabinet. 30ft run??? Ttz long....

For your 14ft solid top at $1160, i'm getting black granite at 13ft for $1200.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi wiredchaos,

get a few more quotations. somemore cny is drawing near. who kn0ws u may be early bird discount? :unsure:

anyway get a few more quotes from various ID to gain more different themes and designs. this will give you a rather better picture on what u want to reno for your house.

$550 abit ex. only moving of materials, doesn't include material cost. my side's sand+haulage is 1k for 4room.

exactly why i mentioned ..

Remember if they charge an item cheap somewhere.. another item will also be more expensive.

:unsure:

$550 abit ex. only moving of materials, doesn't include material cost. my side's sand+haulage is 1k for 4room.

Hi Xiao Xinn.. in the quote there is no mention of sand leh... maybe the $55o is inclusive of sand..and IF NOT is the sand the "hidden" costs ?? :furious:

hi wiredchaos,

get a few more quotations. somemore cny is drawing near. who kn0ws u may be early bird discount? :good:

anyway get a few more quotes from various ID to gain more different themes and designs. this will give you a rather better picture on what u want to reno for your house.

I think i short listed abt 10....... the process is sibeh tiring and shack... the more i see the more i blur...hahahah :furious:

Din count everything u had there but ur kitchen works seems ex, especially the cabinet. 30ft run??? Ttz long....

For your 14ft solid top at $1160, i'm getting black granite at 13ft for $1200.

I felt my solid is abit ex too..... but tats cheap for Black granite leh.... is tat "special" price or market price if its special price dun mind PM me the contacts to get it ? heheheh :good: