Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Nipponho

Hbd Rubbish Chute

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi, Does anyone knows where I should buy HDB rubbish chute? Kelantan hardware area? Any brands to recommend? Thanks in advance.

get your contractor to fix it for you - around $180.

Hi, Does anyone knows where I should buy HDB rubbish chute? Kelantan hardware area? Any brands to recommend? Thanks in advance.

$180 too ex. Call your town council, they can get a contractor to supply & fix in replacement of aluminium bin chute hopper including cover and hinges. Cost u $80 only.

$180 too ex. Call your town council, they can get a contractor to supply & fix in replacement of aluminium bin chute hopper including cover and hinges. Cost u $80 only.

o? frame leh? or are they refering to the old type of chute without any frame.

Hi Mace, got frame one meh? Like doors? I thought just pluck out and put new one.

Hi Vowsh, u do like this before? I need to call them and ask them bec mine is resale, not brand new flat. $80 is use good one or kuching kurat one?

Sorry, I should say min $80 that HDB assigned contractor can charge.

here is the link i pull from HDB website.

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10205p.nsf/WP...ks?OpenDocument

7 Supply & fix in replacement of hinges for aluminum bin chute cover Per Pair $35.00

8 Supply & fix in replacement of aluminium bin chute hopper including cover and hinges Per Set $80.00

9 Supply & fix in replacement of stainless steel bin chute hopper including cover and hinges Per Set $180.00

Hi Mace, got frame one meh? Like doors? I thought just pluck out and put new one.

Hi Vowsh, u do like this before? I need to call them and ask them bec mine is resale, not brand new flat. $80 is use good one or kuching kurat one?

my old house is those without frames - cockroaches can crawl thru the gap.

new house is the $180 stainless steel - no gaps. machiam a air tight door.

Hi Mace, what is the difference between item 8 & 9? Is it material difference or air tightness? When i read word by word, one is using aluminium and the other stainless steel. Item 8 does nto have air tightness?

Hi Mace, what is the difference between item 8 & 9? Is it material difference or air tightness? When i read word by word, one is using aluminium and the other stainless steel. Item 8 does nto have air tightness?

the way i read it - item 7 and 8 are repair jobs. and it sound like repair jobs for my oldhouse type of chute. aluminium.

item 9 is a total replacement.

Edited by MaCe

ya.. less than 100 incl the frame .. installation i'm not very sure.. cos ID got it for me at that price and get the contractor to fix it while my flat was still renovating :wacko:

here's a pix of my chute :dunno:

750dc756.jpg