Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wainism

Need Advice On Bed Size

Hi,

Is there a bed size that is between the sizes of a Super Single and a Queen?

I did a search online which gave me a size called Double (54"x75") which is 137.2cm x 190.5cm. This is quite ideal for me, but does this exist in Singapore?

And where would be a good place to shop for mattresses?

Thanks much!

Edited by wainism

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

I did a search online which gave me a size called Double (54"x75") which is 137.2cm x 190.5cm. This is quite ideal for me, but does this exist in Singapore?

Thanks much!

After sourcing for the mattress tommorow you may come back to the forum and post

Is there a bed sheet size that is between the sizes of a Super Single and a Queen? Anybody want to post Is there a bed frame size that is between the sizes of a Super Single and a Queen? :dunno:

Not trying to be naughty but think of the price to pay and the difficulty in looking for the right size to match for it.... I would still prefer to settle for the generic size of Supoer Single or a Queen. Just my thoughts...

Edited by TPY

After sourcing for the mattress tommorow you may come back to the forum and post

Is there a bed sheet size that is between the sizes of a Super Single and a Queen? Anybody want to post Is there a bed frame size that is between the sizes of a Super Single and a Queen? :lol:

Not trying to be naughty but think of the price to pay and the difficulty in looking for the right size to match for it.... I would still prefer to settle for the generic size of Supoer Single or a Queen. Just my thoughts...

Bed frame i believe you can custom it.

Bed Sheet at most you get a queen and tuck underneath.

The size that I found online seems to be between Super Single and Queen. That is why I am asking if this size is available in Singapore cos this seems to be a standardised size.

Sorry if I sound confusing.

Just asking if anyone found a size like that.

Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks much!

I remember seeing this place that says they can do custom sizes.

Link