Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Does Ideal House respond to enquiries sent from its website? Or preferably I ask for contacts of their IDs from this thread?

Hi, DSA,

I think its better for u to ask for the contact of the ID that you want. I also got ID contact thru one of the fourmers here and requested for quotation before we signed with IDeal Hse.

So which ID u r looking for?

From what I gathered, Ideal House ID has David, Kenneth, Melvin, Johnny, Peter, Steven and Max. Would u PM me the contacts of the IDs you've got?

Thank you!

Hi guys, can share with me Ideal House's payment schedule?

I only know must pay 10% upon confirmation with them and signing the contract.

Thanks! :)

From what I gathered, Ideal House ID has David, Kenneth, Melvin, Johnny, Peter, Steven and Max. Would u PM me the contacts of the IDs you've got?

Thank you!

PM-ed you Steven's. I didnt have Max's no. offhand now. :)

Hi guys, can share with me Ideal House's payment schedule?

I only know must pay 10% upon confirmation with them and signing the contract.

Thanks! :)

10%, 40%, 40% (capentry arriving date), 10% on handover (?). Mine's @ after 90% and before 100%. So cannot advise last pymt is when. Haha...

Hi, any comment on Max?

Check out Hobbes' and Darrenelle's t-blogs. Think Darrenelle's done by Max... Or was it Subra's...? There's some more i think...

Hi. Can I check if anyone used the service of Adriel Ang from Ideal House? How is his design skills and service? Any comments welcomed.

hi.. my place currently being done by ideal house... i realise they are very slow with 3Ds :( .. am not too sure if it's just my case or if others have the same experience..

i think their business is too good now.. maybe abit slow in 3Ds

Hi there, Skywolf... mine is done by Steven. :P Haha...

Flooring is completed except for room laminate. Ceiling is half way there. Painting should start next week. =)

Edited by darrenelle

Anyone managed to get quotation for required works that amount to less than $10 k from Ideal House? And how long did the quotation take to arrive? I want to shortlist Ideal House but still no "You've Got Mail! From Ideal House." email audio alert from my mailbox leh.

Anyone managed to get quotation for required works that amount to less than $10 k from Ideal House? And how long did the quotation take to arrive? I want to shortlist Ideal House but still no "You've Got Mail! From Ideal House." email audio alert from my mailbox leh.

Might be a good idea to call up the ID or the company to asked about

Most of the ID are running around from projects to projects, sometimes till quite late at night, so they usually dont read their email till they get back to office or home

Might be a good idea to call up the ID or the company to asked about

Most of the ID are running around from projects to projects, sometimes till quite late at night, so they usually dont read their email till they get back to office or home

Indeed, that's why I refrain from calling the id - I know how busy he is. Moreover, my reno is $10k not $100k. Very few firms are interested in taking it up. So I won't be surprised if Ideal House decides to focus on other clients & prospects. It is their perogative & I respect that.