Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I'm in the midst of my 5 rm reno (after 10 years). Our ID is Peter Tan. We had originally wanted to get Kenneth to do the job, but he was too tight up to take up ours esp when it's a partial reno (more closeup following required, according to K). So we requested for Steven or Peter to take up the quotation request instead. Peter happened to be back from his leave and was available to attend to us. From then on, I never regret choosing him as our ID. His quotation was very detailed and reasonable and we decided to engage him. He came down to our flat to take a look before quotation so that he can provide a more accurate quote.

My reno only started last mon. The hacking has been completed and tiling (for kitchen and two toilets)should be done by this week. Can see that he's trying his best to accomodate our tight schedule to finish the reno before school reopens next year.

Can't comment on the workmanship of his team yet, since it's still the early stage of reno. But so far we're very happy with his service. He will go that extra mile for his customer. E.g. Due to the reno, we had to move out of the house to stay with my inlaws. I had wanted to print out one catalogue from Ikea as I wanted to incorporate their drawer system into my kitchen, but have got no printer. I tried my luck and approach Peter for help. He printed the catalogue for me and even went to Ikea to collect a few more kitchen related brochures (without me requesting him to do so) before sending them all the way to my inlaws' place for me. Honestly, I don't think he's obliged to do that, but he still did it.

Last Sat, he spent half a day with us fr 2-9+pm to finalise the carpentry before bringing us to get accessories and finally sending us back home. If we had engaged Kenneth in the first place, he may not be able to spend such long hours with us given his number of concurrent projects (of course I'm not saying K is no good, he's just too busy).

Am really glad to have engaged Peter as our ID and look forward to seeing our new home soon.

One additional rating for Steven

After completion service : 5/5

Wednesday after coming back from trip was doing laundry saw the water seeping out from the floor!! Immediately call Steven, about 1030pm . He said he will come down next day to check. Promptly next day 1230 he appear to check

Today plumber came to try to clear. Failed even though he use the water snake pipes. Steven monday arranging for another crew to come and try to clear.

Eventhough currently the choked in my washing machine drainage not cleared but I am very impressed with the prompt response from Steven eventhough it has been almost half a year since our hand over

Edited by kajua

I have asked for a quotation from Andy a few weeks back after hearing good ratings for Ideal House here at Renotalk.

First impression - very young, not sure if can handle. Scheduled to come down the next day after a quick chat over the phone. Gave alot of practical advices for our carpentry works. Provided quotation in a week, slightly higher than expected. Followed up few days later but was not selected as they seemed to have alot of projects on hand and may not be able to hand-over in time for our wedding.

Overall would still consider if not rushing for time. Andy left a pretty good impression on us.

I was recommended to Steven by a close friend of mine. However, he has been giving me the impression that he is very hard to be contacted. We had to call him a few times before he would pick up our calls, and that he say he would call us back but did not.

Understand that he could be a busy man but the first impression (via phone have not even met up in person) was not that great so far. Hopefully once we manage to actually sit down with him we would feel something more concrete.

I was recommended to Steven by a close friend of mine. However, he has been giving me the impression that he is very hard to be contacted. We had to call him a few times before he would pick up our calls, and that he say he would call us back but did not.

Understand that he could be a busy man but the first impression (via phone have not even met up in person) was not that great so far. Hopefully once we manage to actually sit down with him we would feel something more concrete.

You should be very safe in Steven hands

My choked drainage pipe problem has been resolved successfully today. Plumber came down again , Steven also came down to make sure everything okay. Told me they will come at 11am but plumber came 10am before i even had my breakfast and started working on it

After everything was fixed, the plumber and Steven ka kia all waiting outside for him, he was in my kitchen moping the floor for me!! :D I told him no need, he said wet not nice wait got foot print. so keep moping,. even washed the mop for me :sport-smiley-004:

This is what I call superb after sales service

Hi, can anyone pm me e contact no. of Mr K?

Thanks

Hi

Can anyone PM me the contacts of Ideal House Ids?

Max, Steven and Danny

Thanks!

Edited by poulnil