Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shutiao06

A Place We Call Home

nex up.. shoe cabinet :sport-smiley-004:

shoe cabinet with seatee incompleted.. open area for us to put our more often worn shoes :P

img1557hh4.jpg

side of display niche where there are shelvings inside these doors

img1536vy4.jpg

shelving unit with drawers in our WIW

img1532kq1.jpg

img1531qx9.jpg

chest of drawers in WIW whereby our pole hangin system wil b on top of it :sport-smiley-004:

img1533ao2.jpg

ok notice 2 drawers on top row dun have locks? cos they're fake hee. cant b used as the space is used for our tv console which is recess in to share the space with the WIW.. to save cost as we've got low budget :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

ya..

i think the workers are doing the feature walls at the dinning area...

no time to go and take a look at my home last few days cos hubby is away..

most likely will go and take a look on sunday!

wow.. reno progressing at a very fast pace sia!! :D

so, have u moved in yet?

noticed that you switched your stove and wash basin areas, haha... really innovative idea to use the recess area as dish rack :good:

hi all, thanks for "dropping by" and all the compliments :D

yes we've shifted in on last sun :dancingqueen: but some hiccups now with the reno. long story... :( currently no internet access.. internet wil b up only nex wk :(

now using my frn's laptop...but i believe by nex wk wil b able to post pics of our completed place hee..as well as welcome u guys to pop by if u r free :yamseng:

Edited by shutiao06

great...

nice to hear that u have shifted in....

I was there at Monday night to check out the grilles which they have installed in the day...

Saw u hanged clothes to dry liao...hubby said should be already started living there liao...hahaha!

Wah seh.. your reno is so uber fast and your moving in also fast!

I was driving past our block this evening and saw the lights were on at 16th, 15th, 13th and a few more of your column of units.. :( only mine still dark.

:dunno:

Wah seh.. your reno is so uber fast and your moving in also fast!

I was driving past our block this evening and saw the lights were on at 16th, 15th, 13th and a few more of your column of units.. :( only mine still dark.

:dunno:

is yours #14 ? haha.

Yestersday i told my wtb .. must try go to our blk at nite. just to count units with lights on :D

hi all,

yap, we've shifted in hee. been stayin here for 1wk+ already. internet access juz up this mon :dancingqueen:

anyway, our reno stil ongoing.. stil got some touch ups and incompleted works.. haiz. when i have time then share the story wif u all. let me judge how's the whole reno after my id "handover" our place then i'll update here. id has promised us tat everythin wil b completed and he can "handover" by this sat. so we'll c how it goes. so if things stil not done or not up to standard, i'll state the facts wif pics here :P

anyway, couldnt post pics of our place now cos stil a lot of boxes unpacked. duno where my camera's cable gone to haha. waitin for the reno to b completed then we can start unpackin all our stuff.. haiz.

roseberry & crazygal- all the best for ur reno.. hope to c u all ard soon! :dancingqueen:

cantona - thanks for the compliments! :D

junxian - haha.. u guys wana find out how many neighbours u've got so far? :P