Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shutiao06

A Place We Call Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
dinning set - tink it was a mistake gettin black glass top. the dust tat's collected everyday is so obvious! :jawdrop:

img1562vr0.jpg

AGREED!!! ;)

i've the same problem too... especially now when reno going on for most units... everyday wipe the table also no use, end of day will have a layer of dust again :bangwall:

Hi Shutiao,

How is the effect of the box up to make the wall parallel near the window in the living room? Any disadvantages?

hi somebody,

hmm actually we kinda like the effect of tat wall, cos now tat wall looks curved in a way..quite a nice shape hee. and it actually kinda straighten tat part so tat sofa and tv console wil b parallel. disadvantages hmm... i tink 1 major disadvantage might be it blocks out light from the last window (the corner window on the right). tat's y previously was tellin hubby shld have done half height partition as sugg by another ID previously. however, hubby remarked tat if half height, might not b so nice and dun have tat "curve" hee ;)

other than tat, perhaps might make the the living room appear a bit smaller than the usual layout, i mean as compared to if we didnt hack the wall between MBR & living wall & din build tat partition. but i feel it's quite ok.. not reali tat cramp :)

Haha... you choice of furniture is indeed very class. Like your sofa very much.

Cheers.

hee..no la the furniture ok only. but thanks very much for the compliment! :) i like the l-shape part the most haha. can lie comfortably to watch tv :P

AGREED!!! ;)

i've the same problem too... especially now when reno going on for most units... everyday wipe the table also no use, end of day will have a layer of dust again :bangwall:

hee ya lor... was wonderin whether after all the reno's completed for our neighbourhood, stil wil b so dusty not? but i tink no matter wat, the dust on the black surface wil definitely b obvious. even wipe already stil got a bit here and there :angry2:

btw, camera's batt flat..cant take pics. mayb gota wait til nex wk. i'm stil waitin for id to finish up the pendin items..arrgghh :furious:

Edited by shutiao06

MBR colour

img1544wq8.jpg

Hi hi shutiao

Your MBR doesnt have recess area ? I mean the bed head area. :yamseng:

Edited by junxian

Shutiao: Your house is looking neat! :)

hi starscream, thanks! :sport-smiley-004:

Hi hi shutiao

Your MBR doesnt have recess area ? I mean the bed head area. :yamseng:

hi junxian,

nope..we din do any bed head.. our bed has got it's own "bed head" :P we din do anythin to the wall..juz place the bed against the aircon truckin although there's a gap between bed and wall.

hi starscream, thanks! :sport-smiley-004:

hi junxian,

nope..we din do any bed head.. our bed has got it's own "bed head" :P we din do anythin to the wall..juz place the bed against the aircon truckin although there's a gap between bed and wall.

The reason i asked coz ... if my MBR wall ( refer to the purple wall ) is like yours ... then I wouldnt do any bedhead.

but if like JJCian house, the MBR gt recess area then will need to do it.......... from the floor plan i've got from HDB, that part is a thick black line.

MBR colour

img1544wq8.jpg

Is your MBR colour from ICI Dulux Mysterious?

Am interested to use this colour too..

MBR colour

img1544wq8.jpg

Is your MBR colour from ICI Dulux Mysterious?

Am interested to use this colour too..

nope, it's nippon velvet dream :sport-smiley-004:

maybe u should paint over the aircon trunking...

yap, it's been painted over already after the 2nd round of rectification on the paint job :)

hehe...can i go visit your house? :):dancingqueen:

sure, let me know when u wana come by :)

but hor the stupid reno stil not fully completed.. id has gone missing for a wk! :jawdrop::furious:

ok, finally.. more pics! :notti:

new addition : coffee table. finally bought another coffee table cos the previous one delivered by the white collection has defect and it has been discontinued! another unhapi encounter so gettin back a refund for the coffee table.

my living room now.

kinda messy cos haven finish unpacking :(

img1569dj3.jpg

img1570ob2.jpg

img1572hv2.jpg

whole living cum dining area

img1574ux7.jpg

another view showing HHS & tv area as well

img1575hz0.jpg

shoe rack complete wif seatee

img1576bi1.jpg

kitchen photos to be posted tomorrow if possible.. zz gota go sleep already. nite nite :)

i saw mahjong table :dribble::dribble:

nice nice... now really look like your 3d drawing le !

yap yap.. a gift from hubby's frns :sport-smiley-004:

so nex time free can come by for mj session :notti:

thanks :) hee yap, quite close to 3d.. except for the furniture haa..