Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xiao_xiin

What Can Customers Ask For If Bs Wants Use Their Photos As Sample?

huh 8 couples onli blur mah? :jawdrop:

the most deep impression i have is the two plump couples. :notti:

all of them are so-so only lor. :(

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
:unsure: 20k price..woowww i guess Zc31 is Z&M heheheee. u win rite.

ZC31, u are Z and u are 31yrs old hehee

there were 5 groups of chinese couples mah. jordon & kelly, jac & merrilyn, andy & shirley, chris & shaine and eugene & sharon. :)

so which one is you, Zc31? :D i guess j & k is you, is it? :notti:

anyway, such competition didnt mean anything bcos voted through sms. as long as you asked all your relatives, family and friends to sms to vote can liao lor. :)

20k prizes arent cold hard cash. the 20k included wedding bands, wedding gowns etc right? :dunno:

Zc31, did you win eventually? :)

Seriously Korea, do you realise how irritating you are at EVERY thread?

Pinkdewy, she is a brainless person anyway. Which have no life.. forever hidding at home... forever brag abt LV and diamonds.. Brag only leh.. no prove.. NPNT!

Say ppl plump wor.. Say ppl so-so look wor.. machiam she very pretty wor.. Pui. Pretty ppl got come in forum and brag that she is pretty meh? no right?

she just wanna some attention.. so when she say got new LV or diamond, ppl will say "wow, your hubby so nice" :sport-smiley-003: she need such praises to substain her life.. :notti:

Pinkdewy, she is a brainless person anyway. Which have no life.. forever hidding at home... forever brag abt LV and diamonds.. Brag only leh.. no prove.. NPNT!

Say ppl plump wor.. Say ppl so-so look wor.. machiam she very pretty wor.. Pui. Pretty ppl got come in forum and brag that she is pretty meh? no right?

she just wanna some attention.. so when she say got new LV or diamond, ppl will say "wow, your hubby so nice" :jawdrop: she need such praises to substain her life.. :jawdrop:

Same theory, a thief won't say he's a thief. :bow:

From the way I see it, looks like a case of sour grapes isn't it? Suddenly chiong one posting say this kinda competition means nothing blah blah, when her earlier postings seem to suggest otherwise.

Anyway her postings are always very rude and irritating. We can only deduce from her many 10,000 over postings that we are dealing with a person with zero IQ and zero EQ.

Edited by Air

Same theory, a thief won't say he's a thief. :jawdrop:

From the way I see it, looks like a case of sour grapes isn't it? Suddenly chiong one posting say this kinda competition means nothing blah blah, when her earlier postings seem to suggest otherwise.

Anyway her postings are always very rude and irritating. We can only deduce from her many 10,000 over postings that we are dealing with a person with zero IQ and zero EQ.

No doubt to her, having friends and relatives to vote for the contestants seemed nothing much to be celebrating over.. A win also meant that you have loads of friends and relatives' support.

But evne if she is in the competition, she will surely be the last couple in terms of votes. Simply, coz she got NO friends.. Don't think anyone will wanna be associated with her in any way..

A pathetic friendless person will never understand how it feels to have utmost support from their love ones..

:rofl: Only you have the natural ability to retaliate with something so childish. I almost fell off my chair seeing the words "police officers" Seriously, which decade do you live in?? :rofl:

My god...police officers?? Seriously, your vocab really so limited ah? :rofl::)

Hmm....i now confirm + guarantee there's really nothing inside your head...just an irritating pest living on earth :):):notti:

Really IQ ling dan, EQ ling dan. :(:good::(

"3 police officers" came in liao. where is another one? :)

Korea, you steady leh.. so many ppl dislike you, you still continue to post. :good::(

skin really very thick wor.. :) How you manage to do it ah.. teach me leh.. :notti::(

Thanks Korea. I've always wanted to be a policeman.

I'm a cyber policeman :notti:

Be careful with your posts.

I'll come catch you anytime... hahaha

Wah this thread has such spicy posting. I also dunno what to post le.

Well, yes i'm couple 7, did'nt win anything monetary but won great friends, great memories and a stronger relationship with my wifey.

It's really great to have friends who are on the same freq as one is, keepin each other of good deals for tv, furnishing etc...

Till date, we're good friends with couple 1 & 8, and we call ourself the Lorong 8 gang hehe.

Wanted ot post earlier but was clearing lotsa work and sat nite we had a post party at St James and sunday was resting till a few couples came over to watch the live telecast which i had recorded and laugh over it.

So any comments on us? *bites teeth

Thanks Korea. I've always wanted to be a policeman.

I'm a cyber policeman :jawdrop:

Be careful with your posts.

I'll come catch you anytime... hahaha

:notti:

Korea, you steady leh.. so many ppl dislike you, you still continue to post. :jawdrop::jawdrop:

skin really very thick wor.. :notti: How you manage to do it ah.. teach me leh.. :jawdrop::jawdrop:

its ok whether dislike or whatever bcos i also dont even know you guys. it doesnt bother me. after all, this is just a forum. :unsure:

numb liao lor with all the "4 police officers" comments. :jawdrop:

Well, yes i'm couple 7, did'nt win anything monetary but won great friends, great memories and a stronger relationship with my wifey.

It's really great to have friends who are on the same freq as one is, keepin each other of good deals for tv, furnishing etc...

Till date, we're good friends with couple 1 & 8, and we call ourself the Lorong 8 gang hehe.

Wanted ot post earlier but was clearing lotsa work and sat nite we had a post party at St James and sunday was resting till a few couples came over to watch the live telecast which i had recorded and laugh over it.

i wan to know the full poem on the cake :notti:

i'm not going to be irritated by a lifeless pest :(

Zc31, monetary terms cannot be comparable with great friends and support from friends and family!:notti:!

do you have any photos for that show?? can PM me if u dun wanna broadcast here? :notti:

i missed the program... have no idea which couple u were but i'm interested to see all couples participating :furious: