Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xiao_xiin

What Can Customers Ask For If Bs Wants Use Their Photos As Sample?

i'm not going to be irritated by a lifeless pest :furious:

Hey, not easy ok.. maybe she irritate her hubby and dog too much liao.. until they bth.. :notti: now come only to irritate ppl.. :( she stay at home also good lah.. dont go round harming ppl :notti:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hey, not easy ok.. maybe she irritate her hubby and dog too much liao.. until they bth.. :rofl: now come only to irritate ppl.. :lol: she stay at home also good lah.. dont go round harming ppl :dribble:

Ya not easy to be so thick-skinned too...in cyberworld already so irritating, i can't imagine in real life how...no wonder she got no friends, always must come in and post rubbish to gain attention :notti:

It's also amazing how she can still come in to post after all the comments made by so many forummers, if it's me, i won't come in anymore. It's really obvious that she's got nothing in between her ears.

Any posting by her is a invitation for other ppl to insult her further. Looks like she enjoys the humiliation alot :notti:

ZC31, it's the experience that counts...as to that particular person who posted sh it like "this kinda competition doesn't matter", just treat it that she's farting. Anyway, not the first time she farted, so not surprised.

Glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself :dribble:

Edited by Air

You wouldn't reply if you can't be bothered :notti:

It just goes to prove further that you really lack basic common sense :notti:

You wouldn't reply if you can't be bothered :good:

It just goes to prove further that you really lack basic common sense :D

haha. if i bother then i will argue back liao lor. :rofl: just that i dont see there's a point to do so. :rofl: replying back doesnt mean anything bcos i'm very free anyway. :good:

you can dont reply me if you dont bother. :notti:

ok i'll try post a pic of the cake with the poem. U download the pic then crop till u can see hte poem big big okie. And i'll post some pics of the couples at the post reception.

ok i'll try post a pic of the cake with the poem. U download the pic then crop till u can see hte poem big big okie. And i'll post some pics of the couples at the post reception.

you should tell us earlier on that you guys were number 7 mah so that we could sms to vote for you then you might win mah. :rofl:

anyway, your wife is quite pretty as compare to the rest. :notti:

you should tell us earlier on that you guys were number 7 mah so that we could sms to vote for you then you might win mah. :rofl:

anyway, your wife is quite pretty as compare to the rest. :rofl:

nah it's ok cox the winner of 20k is determined by judges.

sms only win the pendent but frankly, all these can be won through sms by friends lor. who wan to spend more $, wins. :notti:

nah it's ok cox the winner of 20k is determined by judges.

sms only win the pendent but frankly, all these can be won through sms by friends lor. who wan to spend more $, wins. :notti:

do you know how i know J & K are you and your wife? :rofl: it was bcos you told the audiences that your wedding will be held something like in a garden. :rofl:

do you know how i know J & K are you and your wife? :notti: it was bcos you told the audiences that your wedding will be held something like in a garden. :D

well i guess it. shows you were paying attention to the program :bath:

peeps, i cant post the pic here cox gerger don't want the pics in public.

so sry.

well i guess it. shows you were paying attention to the program :D

peeps, i cant post the pic here cox gerger don't want the pics in public.

so sry.

aiyo, i dont need the pic bcos i already saw you on tv liao. :notti: maybe the rest will want to see the pic. :bath:

:dancingqueen: okok, will crop :notti:..

Mus be romantic ya

how many races taken part ah..

i tink i saw indians couple or malays couple, i cant figure which :notti:

:dancingqueen: okok, will crop :notti:..

Mus be romantic ya

how many races taken part ah..

i tink i saw indians couple or malays couple, i cant figure which :notti:

there're 5 chinese couples, 2 indian couples and 1 malay couples took part. i guess so bah. :notti:

Zc31, it's ok :notti:

but if your ger is willing to share photos with us, regardless if it is online album or wat. can u PM me? :notti:

btw, i supposed Zc31's reply is more for some of us like LL and me, who asked to see the photos. Not for some brainless and insensitive creatures. :dancingqueen: