Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ckoonyin

To Get From All Best, Gain City Or C**lserve?

Hi peeps,

I've narrowed down my aircon selection to getting the Mitshibitshi Easy Clean Non-Invertor System 3.

But now the problem lies......who to get it from?

1) All Best

Cheapest of them all, however, reviews are very mixed. Kinda scared of them after reading the neg reviews on the workmanshipcustomer service and problems specially on other forums like singap*rebrides.com :jawdrop:

2) Gain City

Prices are the highest however the reviews are alright. Service depends on the sales guy and where u ask? e,g, @ Marina Sq or IMM :lol:

3) C**lServe

Pricing is mid range between the 3 of them and customer service is good. But how come canot use the full name on renotalk ah? hmmm :P

The price diff between them is about $100 - $200 after all the insulation upgrades are added.

I just wan to have a good installation done without any future problems.

What do u guy think? Any comments or advise? Or any other places you would recommend?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi peeps,

I've narrowed down my aircon selection to getting the Mitshibitshi Easy Clean Non-Invertor System 3.

1) All Best

Cheapest of them all, however, reviews are very mixed. Kinda scared of them after reading the neg reviews on the workmanshipcustomer service and problems specially on other forums like singap*rebrides.com :jawdrop:

2) Gain City

Prices are the highest however the reviews are alright. Service depends on the sales guy and where u ask? e,g, @ Marina Sq or IMM :lol:

3) C**lServe

Pricing is mid range between the 3 of them and customer service is good. But how come canot use the full name on renotalk ah? hmmm :P

The price diff between them is about $100 - $200 after all the insulation upgrades are added.

What do u guy think? Any comments or advise? Or any other places you would recommend?

Have u tried Hong Tar?

Hi peeps,

1) All Best

2) Gain City

Prices are the highest however the reviews are alright. Service depends on the sales guy and where u ask? e,g, @ Marina Sq or IMM :jawdrop:

3) C**lServe

Pricing is mid range between the 3 of them and customer service is good. But how come canot use the full name on renotalk ah? hmmm :deal:

i got the same system as you from gain city. their price is lower than allbest leh, cos i think the nice guy gave us contractor price for no reason.... we still thot he bluff us.

i got the same system as you from gain city. their price is lower than allbest leh, cos i think the nice guy gave us contractor price for no reason.... we still thot he bluff us.

really ah? heehee eh.........when u buy ah? mind letting me in on who was ure sales man and how much u paid of 'em?

Hi peeps,

1) All Best

Cheapest of them all, however, reviews are very mixed. Kinda scared of them after reading the neg reviews on the workmanshipcustomer service and problems specially on other forums like singap*rebrides.com :drunk:

2) Gain City

Prices are the highest however the reviews are alright. Service depends on the sales guy and where u ask? e,g, @ Marina Sq or IMM :dunno:

3) C**lServe

Pricing is mid range between the 3 of them and customer service is good. But how come canot use the full name on renotalk ah? hmmm :dancingqueen:

I have approached all 3 and Gain City (IMM) offered the best deal but their head office in AMK price ws ridiculous ($350 more thn in IMM). For my system 4 inverter, All Best price was higher by $250. Also didn't like their sales guy's way of conduct.

I'm surprised that Gain City @ IMM is cheaper and i tot All Best is usually the cheapest?

Hmm time to talk to gain city IMM again. heehee!

but anyone to recommend?

really ah? heehee eh.........when u buy ah? mind letting me in on who was ure sales man and how much u paid of 'em?

sorry leh, i dun rem the salesman's name. cos when we went back to the shop, we were served by another guy who quote us a much higher price. that's how we know the first guy quote us the contractor price. anyway, we manage to get back the first lower price. only rem he's a middle age guy(probably early 40s), quite tall, a bit bak bak, and quite neat looking.

exact price i dun rem but it's ard 1.8k. bot < a couple of months ago bah. they did mention that the price is going to increase. oh ya, i went to imm branch, the one beside allbest.

Hi, got my air-con at IMM Gain City. Will be installing tommorow.

Managed to get 5yrs free warranty.

Hi Fireblade08, mind to let me in on what warranty is it for? For the workmanship and who was your salesman and which system u got pls? :bow:

Hi,

Let me post some comments on All Best.

I also bought Mit. Easy Clean non-inverter System 3.

Last Saturday, we arranged for the All Best contractor to come down and install the aircon trunking, together with my contractor. The appt time was 9.30am and they came at 10.40am. The contractor keep apologising to us for being late. We just kept quiet.

The whole experience was ok. it took abt 3 hrs to complete the whole trunking. The workmanship is acceptable. The advices they gave us on the layout of the trunking is also acceptable. So far I don't have any complaints except for the lateness. Shall wait till the aircon unit is installed and give further comments.

Hi all,

I saw that some forumers actually praised ALLB*ST for their good service and good installation skills. However, I would like to post my unhapiness with them.. I bought my aircon from them around 1month back. During then, the sales guy assured me of their SUPER GOOD installation skills. He even said that their shop received awards before for installation, don't know what kind of award though..He immediately gave me an installation date on the spot which was less than 5days from the day I bought. However, due to some issues, I have to resched the installation date. The next time I called them to book a date, the earliest date they gave me was around 14days later!!! No matter how we beg them, they claimed that too many ppl are buying aircons now.. Gosh, my whole renovation got to stop cos my contractor said cannot do flooring before the aircon.. No choice then.. We paid deposit liao, what to do... Never mind.. What happened next makes me more upset!

On the day of running the trunking, the installation guy claimed that they can only run the trunking beneath ALL beams as HDB do not allow them to drill holes through the beams. So, we accepted what he claimed. He went ahead to run all the trunking (below the beams).. I only went up to my new flat to see recently as we were both busy working. What I saw was so shocking!! The trunkings were so badly runned!! Can see them almost everywhere sigh. What's worse was one of the trunking was even crrooked!!! It's so obvious cos it was not in-line with my wall, one of the end actually pop out.. sigh... Too bad, we already paid them half the amount, now waiting for my aircon, we need to pay another half...

What I need to know now is can we ask them to re-run the trunkings? Am now desperate till I thought of just paying them the full amount and then from there, get another installer to come run the trunking again. Probably got to waste another few hundreds, but better than to get ugly trunkings around my new flat... sigh.. Really regretted going to them in the first place as they are located near our house.. Thought they received award one, should be good! Disappointed loh~ :bangwall:

P/s: This posting is meant as a guide for those who are considering to buy air con, but not meant for ppl who takes it personally. Only wanted to post it to warn ppl out there... Just feel rather upset with this kind of service..

Hi all,

I saw that some forumers actually praised ALLB*ST for their good service and good installation skills. However, I would like to post my unhapiness with them.. I bought my aircon from them around 1month back. During then, the sales guy assured me of their SUPER GOOD installation skills. He even said that their shop received awards before for installation, don't know what kind of award though..He immediately gave me an installation date on the spot which was less than 5days from the day I bought. However, due to some issues, I have to resched the installation date. The next time I called them to book a date, the earliest date they gave me was around 14days later!!! No matter how we beg them, they claimed that too many ppl are buying aircons now.. Gosh, my whole renovation got to stop cos my contractor said cannot do flooring before the aircon.. No choice then.. We paid deposit liao, what to do... Never mind.. What happened next makes me more upset!

On the day of running the trunking, the installation guy claimed that they can only run the trunking beneath ALL beams as HDB do not allow them to drill holes through the beams. So, we accepted what he claimed. He went ahead to run all the trunking (below the beams).. I only went up to my new flat to see recently as we were both busy working. What I saw was so shocking!! The trunkings were so badly runned!! Can see them almost everywhere sigh. What's worse was one of the trunking was even crrooked!!! It's so obvious cos it was not in-line with my wall, one of the end actually pop out.. sigh... Too bad, we already paid them half the amount, now waiting for my aircon, we need to pay another half...

What I need to know now is can we ask them to re-run the trunkings? Am now desperate till I thought of just paying them the full amount and then from there, get another installer to come run the trunking again. Probably got to waste another few hundreds, but better than to get ugly trunkings around my new flat... sigh.. Really regretted going to them in the first place as they are located near our house.. Thought they received award one, should be good! Disappointed loh~ :bangwall:

P/s: This posting is meant as a guide for those who are considering to buy air con, but not meant for ppl who takes it personally. Only wanted to post it to warn ppl out there... Just feel rather upset with this kind of service..

Will b gd if u can take pics n show us.. else cant verify your words even if u meant well..

That was one of the reasons why i skipped them and went to GainCity instead.

Cause i was thinking if i were to kbkp if there are some problems, at least Gain City more reputable ba.

the url below is the quotation the guy at gain city woodlands quoted me for the installation and all that

http://www.scribd.com/doc/3145976/Gain-Cit...-from-woodlands

the large figures at the right is the total BTU for the compressor.

all are system 3 aircons using inverter technology.

mitsubishi starmex

fujitsu top is made in china

fujitsu btm is made in japan but old model

all models are 4 ticks.

each of the aircon itself is rated as 9000btu, so they will share the outside compressor BTU when one is turned on or all 3 is turned on.

anyone can comment pls?