Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vowsh

Where To Make Cheap Curtain

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Anyone has any lobang where to make cheap curtain for a whole flat?

tailor made curtain not cheap one.

cheapest is to use readymade curtain... but better to buy from those curtain shop, cos sometimes they use leftover material (good one) from other customers' tailormade and sew them into ready made. value for money!

tailor made curtain not cheap one.

cheapest is to use readymade curtain... but better to buy from those curtain shop, cos sometimes they use leftover material (good one) from other customers' tailormade and sew them into ready made. value for money!

u got any shop to recommend?

u got any shop to recommend?

i did mine with jimmy. not cheap for tailormade. the readymade i mentioned depends on fate. sell finish then dun have liao. u can ask them to lookout for u tho.

Hi,wat is ur budget ??

If you dun mind, Go JB will be cheaper

They will come out to take the measurement and bring sample for you to choose

Hi,wat is ur budget ??

If you dun mind, Go JB will be cheaper

They will come out to take the measurement and bring sample for you to choose

Do for living & MBR only. Budget $300. Possible ?

I think quality and aesthetically pretty curtains come with a price. So, it depends on what you're looking for.

Here are my recommendations:-

a) Jimmy Textiles (they buy materials in bulk, and hence are cheaper)

b) Yours Furnishing at River Valley. Managed by a bunch of young people. Very enterprising, and they give value added service of mixing and matchin for you. But need to bargain. They are a favourite shop with expats.

I think quality and aesthetically pretty curtains come with a price. So, it depends on what you're looking for.

Here are my recommendations:-

a) Jimmy Textiles (they buy materials in bulk, and hence are cheaper)

b) Yours Furnishing at River Valley. Managed by a bunch of young people. Very enterprising, and they give value added service of mixing and matchin for you. But need to bargain. They are a favourite shop with expats.

would u be able to provide contact numbers to the above? can PM if it is preferable by u? Tx

I did it in JB my whole house curtain is only 700 ringit if you interested can give me your email

Hi can email me the address you made your curtian?

sean_limgt@yahoo.com

thanks

I did it in JB my whole house curtain is only 700 ringit if you interested can give me your email

Hmm...JB ah...do they come to measure? Or need to give dimension to them? The curtain rods got to do yourself here or included? Do they have a wide selection?

You have to give them the measurment . Down there got wide selection. I just went there the 2 time. is near the Justco there

I gave your the address la

Lot AT 2-B Giant Hypermarket Plentong, No 3 , Jalan Masai Lama, Mukim Plentong 81750, JB Tel 07- 3579682

is near the justco shopping centre

Edited by homanfai

You have to give them the measurment . Down there got wide selection. I just went there the 2 time. is near the Justco there

I gave your the address la

Lot AT 2-B Giant Hypermarket Plentong, No 3 , Jalan Masai Lama, Mukim Plentong 81750, JB Tel 07- 3579682

is near the justco shopping centre

Mine quoted by HM for $1100 for : living ( full length + Day/night ) and MBR ( full length + dry/night). My MBR window is L shape so the track is more ex. 2 bedroom ( night only).

Find the price quite reasonable as Jimmy quoted me $1300, material feel is the same.