Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vowsh

Where To Make Cheap Curtain

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hmm...if anyone you know can alter ready made curtains to your needs...you can save quite a bit...we got ikea curtains and my mum customise the width for us & hubby installed the curtain rods himself... :jawdrop:

So in the end we only spend half of what we need to spend if we engage a curtain maker...hehe...but of course if you want special material like organza...no choice must get the professionals lor... :notti:

I find the material is quite good. Of course you can look for better quality material with little more costly. But definitely you can find this price in singapore

i did mine for 3000rm. That chap came all the way from JB to measure and give quote. Good service plus no obligation if you don wan to engage him.

Kana like one man show as he do meansuring, provide quotation and installation.

i did mine for 3000rm. That chap came all the way from JB to measure and give quote. Good service plus no obligation if you don wan to engage him.

Wow! So personalised service. :yamseng: Is it the same contact as wat homanfai gave?

Do u hv any pics of ur curtains? For urs, does it come with day and nite curtains?

hi,

i did mine for S$1218 (roller blind) Living hall + 3 bedroom..

duno is it expensive... but i like it..

Is ex for roller blind

Wow! So personalised service. :yamseng: Is it the same contact as wat homanfai gave?

Do u hv any pics of ur curtains? For urs, does it come with day and nite curtains?

not the same as homanfai. this contact was given by a friend of mine.

my living room and mbr comes with day and night curtains. as for my two guest rooms i did roman and roller.

not the same as homanfai. this contact was given by a friend of mine.

my living room and mbr comes with day and night curtains. as for my two guest rooms i did roman and roller.

oh roman blinds! i'm quite keen to do roman blinds actuali. may i hv the contact of this curtain/blind maker?

thanks a mil! :notti:

can send me the jb man contact for making curtains? Thank you very much !!

If anyone got JB contacts also do let me know :P

wireless, have they put up your curtains and blinds? can you share with us on the quality and pictures if possible? can pm me this contact?

like jopp, im also looking to get roman blinds (for living) and day+night/block-out curtains for 2 bedrms. and curtains are mighty costly in spore. so im exploring option of getting it done in JB. the no obligation personalised service will be very helpful/useful! :dancingqueen:

Does anyone do roman blinds in the Kitchen to block out the sun?

Am thinking of getting something similar from Ikea. The cheaper variations. Haha. Going to placed in the kitchen so I'm guessing that it'd be dirty after a while. So get a cheap one so that it's easier to just buy a new one to replace next time!

isdans%20roller%20blind.jpg

Hi Ene, but we gotta drill holes into our kitchen wall tiles to mount this roller blinds you know.. abit heart-pain to do so.

Am thinking of getting something similar from Ikea. The cheaper variations. Haha. Going to placed in the kitchen so I'm guessing that it'd be dirty after a while. So get a cheap one so that it's easier to just buy a new one to replace next time!

isdans%20roller%20blind.jpg

i had just engaged Holly Interior to do up my roller blinds. 2 rooms consisting of 9 panels altogether. Blackout types and it costs me $420 excluding GST.

thought that it's cheap compared to what some of the curtain shops in Toa Payoh was quoting me at $600 to $800 plus for 5 panels.