Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vowsh

Where To Make Cheap Curtain

In TPY, the cheapest curtain shop is Hong Ming. She quoted me $500 for 9 panels, which is $4.80psf for see-thru type.

Didn't give her the biz cos I found another quote with $300 only :notti:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

is your $300 for black out?

I went to Hong Ming too and he quoted me $800 plus for black out then said give me 20% discount which was around $600 plus. Thus I went to Holly Interior which only charge me $5 per sq feet for the blackout roller blinds

I'm thinking of doing the ikea one for my living room and black out curtains tailor made for my bedroom. Any comments for the ikea one..cheap cheap though.

fanguojun, $300 is for dim out. $5psf is a good deal. Since you have engaged that shop, just stick to it lah. If you really want to compare further, just pm me, will give you my contact for the blinds :D

Cherry, can the IKEA blinds fit your living room windows? The quality a bit not so good lor, need to be gentle in pulling the blinds.

You can try Spotlight @ Plaza Singapura, they have ready-made blinds too. Different pricing for diff quality.

yokine9a,

The Ikea curtains cannot fit my living room windows, the longest one are too small for my windows and hubby don't want to spilt into 2 panels of roller blinds.

your roller blinds are cheap! Can you PM me the contacts? Do they do curtains as well? Need to do for my MBR. Thanks!

yokine9a,

The Ikea curtains cannot fit my living room windows, the longest one are too small for my windows and hubby don't want to spilt into 2 panels of roller blinds.

your roller blinds are cheap! Can you PM me the contacts? Do they do curtains as well? Need to do for my MBR. Thanks!

I must met up with Window-Cool today.

they do films, all blinds and curtains.

their price is cheap

roller blinds $5 psq. japan system. 1 year guarantee. regardless of see thru or black out.

i close the deal with them for films + roller blinds

Hi there,

What I did was for tailoring my house curtain was, I went to Joo-chiat to select the material that I wanted and brought the material to a friend of mine to do the curtain tailoring. All in all, I saved on the tailoring part since most of the shops earned from the tailoring cost ( as their tailors are located in JB).

If interested, PM me.

not the same as homanfai. this contact was given by a friend of mine.

my living room and mbr comes with day and night curtains. as for my two guest rooms i did roman and roller.

Hi wireless

Can pm me the contact details of the curtain guy in JB?

Thanks

i did mine for 3000rm. That chap came all the way from JB to measure and give quote. Good service plus no obligation if you don wan to engage him.

Kana like one man show as he do meansuring, provide quotation and installation.

Hi can you give me his contact? Thanks

You have to give them the measurment . Down there got wide selection. I just went there the 2 time. is near the Justco there

I gave your the address la

Lot AT 2-B Giant Hypermarket Plentong, No 3 , Jalan Masai Lama, Mukim Plentong 81750, JB Tel 07- 3579682

is near the justco shopping centre