Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
panpan

Nice Shoe Cabinet

hi ppl,

anyone noe where to get nice and stylish shoe cabinet? once saw a pamplet on a nice shoe cabinet specalist at ubi. But wife threw it away accidentally. Anyone care to share the address? TIA. :bangwall:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
thanks TYM. BTW, is the pamplets in a black background with lotsa shoe cabinets pix? or where can i get the pamplets?

Never see the pamplets before but I went to this shop previously and they do carry a variety of shoe cabinets. So i presume you are refering this shop. If I remember correctly, the shop name is Classic Furniture, near XZQT.

Edited by TYM

it's crystal house i think, and it's next to the subaru or nissan shop there. lol. actually walk into any store there and ask them about shoe cabinets and they will point u to crystal house.

it's crystal house i think, and it's next to the subaru or nissan shop there. lol. actually walk into any store there and ask them about shoe cabinets and they will point u to crystal house.

Correct. Is crystal house at No 1 Kaki Bukit rd 1st Enterprise,

tel: 67422039.

They got very nice & stylist looking shoe storage systems.

Correct. Is crystal house at No 1 Kaki Bukit rd 1st Enterprise,

tel: 67422039.

They got very nice & stylist looking shoe storage systems.

thanks. Do they sell those of shelves type? Actually i am looking for one at a dimensions of 75cmX30cmX120cm. No need those attached to wall type. Stand alone will be enough. Any recommedation beside crystal house?

Yup crystal house, remember wrongly.

thanks. Do they sell those of shelves type? Actually i am looking for one at a dimensions of 75cmX30cmX120cm. No need those attached to wall type. Stand alone will be enough. Any recommedation beside crystal house?

they hv the shelves type also, but they were not very cheap.

vhive and another one at katong mall has lots of the shelves type also.

i was looking for a shelf type too, and in the end got one from rattan pacific, made from bamboo.

I also got a shoe cabinet from V.Hive (shoe cabinet is not Ikea's strong point). Not bad, got holes at the door so the shoes won't be smelly, quite sturdy and nice looking. They deliver and assembly. Will be looking for another one from them most likely, unless got better alternative. Price is reasonable.