Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Keropi

My Dwelling Place

Hey Keropi,

temporary keep e unwated new fittings somewher (shelter or locked rm).

If u confirmed wont b using e items, can consider sellin them now at discounted rate.

If not, wen e reno is near complete, u may wana sell e items then.

e risk 2 take note is dat e items u r storing temporary is kinda many & bulky, it may b lost or damage durin e process, & may even slow dn e reno progress.

u can post here ->

RenoTalk Forums > Post Renovation Forums > Garage Sales & Exchange Corner

:dancingqueen:

thanks jaCKY777 for the link :P Well, our folks want our toilet bowls & basins so i'm waiting for ID to revert if possible to transfer them to my folks home. If cannot, then we'll post them in the garage sales corner :notti:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi neighbour,

hope not to late to spam here. :dancingqueen: nice selection of tiles. you consider fast already. we went to lian seng hin 3 times, spending a total of 6 hours, before finally concluding our tiles. :notti:

BTW we are also relaying all our kitchen and toilet tiles. One thing you may want to take note of is that after overlaying, your kitchen floor will be higher than your living room. That is why my ID suggested to us to hack the kitchen floor instead of overlaying.

Hi crazycar, according to our ID hacking of kitchen tiles is not permitted by HDB which is why we overlay the tiles. How did u manage to get approval to hack kitchen tiles & how much is the hacking fee? Yes, ID did highlight that kitchen floor will be higher but he could help us level it wif living room floor however may need to trim all the bedroom doors. Do you have this requirement as well?

hi,

are those tiles from Hafary? i think i saw them there. Btw, i took about 3 hrs to select tiles (including smoke and coffee break...haa......) so tired after that.

cheers!

Halo msmurf,

No, all from Lian Seng Heng (LSH). We went to Hafary at first but nothing could catch our eyes there so ID brought us to LSH next door and indeed LSH has more variety & better looking tiles.

Edited by Keropi

Nice nice nice tiles!

I bet your flooring tiles cost you quite a huge amount!

Finally settled our tiles selection yesterday, 22Feb. :D The selection process can be kinda tedious especially with the wide array of tiles to choose from. In the end, we lingered in the tiling shop for more than an hour before deciding on the tiles we like.

Living & Kitchen Floor Tiles

Common Washroom Floor & Wall Tiles

MBR Washroom Floor & Wall Tiles

Bomb Shelter Floor Tiles

Hi crazycar, according to our ID hacking of kitchen tiles is not permitted by HDB which is why we overlay the tiles. How did u manage to get approval to hack kitchen tiles & how much is the hacking fee? Yes, ID did highlight that kitchen floor will be higher but he could help us level it wif living room floor however may need to trim all the bedroom doors. Do you have this requirement as well?

hi,

i also dunno. my id says can. so i double check n indeed i only signed undertaking form for not hacking toilet wall n floor tiles for 3 years and HDB has approved my reno permit for the hacking.

for me i cannot level the living and kitchen flooing if i do overlay bcos of the stupid bomb shelter door which is at a very low level. not such if this is just a problem for me though. maybe your unit is different. :sport-smiley-004:

Today was at Hafary, took 1 sample which I really love to have it on my kitchen tiles...rustic feel, brownish colour....

hi,

are those tiles from Hafary? i think i saw them there. Btw, i took about 3 hrs to select tiles (including smoke and coffee break...haa......) so tired after that.

cheers!

haha my hubby and i must be the chin chai type...we choose our living room and kitchen tiles in 30 mins...

we r buying our tiles direct from Hafary and hiring a tiler to do our tiling...

Hi LING....did they serve you hot milo? I was given a free hot milo.....hehehehe

haha my hubby and i must be the chin chai type...we choose our living room and kitchen tiles in 30 mins...

My wife and I also anything one... chose the living room tiles at Hafary quite fast.. probably around 20 min or less.. :(

:furious:

hahah ya hot milo from the coffee machine, my cousin-in-law know the manager Dorothy so very fast, i told them i want white textured for living and black textured for kitchen.

she showed us a few then we just chose from there so in turn cut short the long selection process.

Hi,

We also using fuse concept ! but my house at Depot road

Like blueToffee say.. so far so good bah.

Our handover was delay about 3 weeks

Some updates on day 9 of reno :notti:

Bomb Shelter Flooring

bshelterjo0.jpg

MBR Toilet Wall

mbdtoiletoh8.jpg

Common Toilet Wall

commontoiletzv4.jpg

Kitchen Base

kitchenay1.jpg

love your toilets! been pondering over to lay over toilet or not... :) financial constraints though hehe

Hi Keropi,

Congrats. We're also from Jln Membina and also using Fuse Concept... so far so good.

All the best for your reno!

Hi blueToffee,

Thanks and best of luck to your reno as well 8| Are you staying in 25B too?

Currently our tiling job is almost complete except for laminate flooring to start next Mon! All I can say is, we're quite satisfied wif the tiling workmanship so far other than a little hiccup at the beginning of reno.

:yamseng:

Edited by Keropi