Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Fishy91

Defu Furniture

Don't like the quality .. had bought a TV console from them... only realise latta that the tracks had peeled paints...

YEAH I bought some items from them too for my new house... BAD BAD EXPERIENCE when it comes to delivery. DELAY AND DELAY! First they say called 1 week in advance for delivery. Then they say sorry should be 2 weeks the staff dont know that it should be.. i was so fustrasted items need to be deliver in batches. Then tomorrow delivery TODAY call me say I want to say sorry ---- there is problem with the shipment. It is not that I want to be angry and scolding people but how come they have to keep changing... i taken leave for tomorrow and arrange other things to suit their delivery timing.

the TV console we got from them also .... BAD QUALITY saw a dent but if rush to change it i think we cant make it for CNY URGGGHHH!!!

I WOULD NOT PATRON THEIR SHOP ANYMORE!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Don't like the quality .. had bought a TV console from them... only realise latta that the tracks had peeled paints...

Personally I find Defu things overpriced. Saw a nice bookshelf going for $520 by a particular supplier. Went to a neighbourhood furniture shop and saw the same bookshelf by that supplier and it costs only $430.

I bought a study table from them last year, not a bad experience but when I shopped around their outlets this year, their sale staff, a lady, was quite rude and condescending in attitude.

Will never buy from them but will go to their outlet to look at their display and source around the neighbourhood for similar items.

I had a bad experience as well...

I have never had such a shock with buying furniture and I told myself am NOT going to buy from DEFU at defu ave 1.

dropped by in the evening recently, and selected a tv console.

salesgirl cant even handle queries properly and upon signing, she mentioned a delivery fee of SGD50.

We asked why were we not informed earlier and she insisted that she told us earlier.

Then she requested that payment is to be made in CASH only? WTH? cant even entertain credit or nets even though their newspaper advert said so.... and almost left the place when another guy said we can do it in Nets.

Then never mind, delivery done at our house, excited about the console....guess what

stain here, and there everywhere, lousy laminated drawer, cut my finger while feeling the leg, crack at the drawer, corner chipped off....everything looked like it has been used before!

so angry... and called them, negotiated for a refund, still got cheek to ask me to MMS all the photos I taken to them!

then refund have to wait one week plus even though I already paid in full on spot that day.

i guess bad luck, becoz after this incident, we went to another outlet and had another near bad experience as well....sigh.... why this is happening to us....

hmmm... guess we're lucky then. we bought 2 bookshelves from them and they delivered last sat as agreed and items are defect-free.. btw, we paid in full. i guess it really depends on luck then :notti:

We did not care about their service. We found what we want and the sales person volunteered to wavie delivery charge. I just hope that the goods will be delivered safe and sound, and without issues. !!

I have a very bad experience with them too. The one at Hougang.

The store manager was very rude the mood the moment I told him that we will consider his offer as the sofa design is not really what we wanted. I told myself that this will be the last time i will step into the shop again.

I have a very bad experience with them too. The one at Hougang.

The store manager was very rude the mood the moment I told him that we will consider his offer as the sofa design is not really what we wanted. I told myself that this will be the last time i will step into the shop again.

think it really depends on luck. I bought a table from them recently and the top has a small scratch. We decided to change it and I called up the logistics dept. They promptly settled for me by replacing it with another one the week after. No questions asked on how the damage was incurred. They just change it one for one.

:jawdrop:

" Ya..mayb as you mentioned it reali depends on luck..but i swear due to the losy after-sales attitude that i received.............i will never ever spend money on that coy anymore... .hehe"

It was the tradehub one....but nevertheless.. at least onli ordered a coffeetable......but u better be firm that they deliver the model u bought....if nt they giv u silly excuse~ :dancingqueen:

think it really depends on luck. I bought a table from them recently and the top has a small scratch. We decided to change it and I called up the logistics dept. They promptly settled for me by replacing it with another one the week after. No questions asked on how the damage was incurred. They just change it one for one.

Gosh... we just ordered a coffee table from them. Are you refering to the store in Hougang or TradeHub? I am keeping my fingers crossed.

It was the tradehub one....but nevertheless.. at least onli ordered a coffeetable......but u better be firm that they deliver the model u bought....if nt they giv u silly excuse~ :unsure:

Gosh... we just ordered a coffee table from them. Are you refering to the store in Hougang or TradeHub? I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Hi peeps,

Last month decided to revamp my living room and decided to changed sofa, coffee table and tv console... and when i went to Defu Furniture coz was tempted by the "Big Discount" they are offering..Decided to tk a look..though the price was still pretty steep..but its quite nice though...and decided to purchase it...Well...The service at the point of time of deciding/purchasin was quite Ok....never expect it turned out to be a nightmare for me and my family....

First, when making downpayment for the whole set.. the gal told me that i could make the rest of the payment after we receive our goods which takes abt one month~ then,...she denied!! and when the goods arrived...she called and tok to me in a super rude way and threathend me that if she dont receive payment by a day...she would call the delivery guy to remove my furnitures back...I was so FUSTRATED!:jawdrop:...

Her attitude was really **** rude as if she acts like a ahlong...... zz

Then nvm...Secondly....i order tis item A....then 3 weeks later...i was told tat the item A was defected and thus the shipment for the nx batch wil be after new year...i was tinking... " hello...i bought those furni. was for CNY...nw u r telin me after new yr?????" then i choosed another design that she picked.....

Finaly when i tot the matter was solved!:jawdrop: NO ITS NOT!!>..... Imagine......u assigned a particilar date of delivery...and time...u allocated time esp for this...... JUST BEFORE THE DAY OF DELIVERY>...You are told tat all 3 items are to be delivertd to u SEPERATELY!! and one in mornin one in evening!:dunno:! Telling me that " Sorry lo...the contractors are diff. so all sepreated......AT LEAST PLS MENTION TO ME IN ADV!! to prepare rite!

NOT AWARE OF THIS WHEN THE GAL NV EVER MENTION ANYTING ABT IT!:notti:! and was so confident tat the day we picked are ok....:good:

And then...the office called and say... " sorry loe...the timeing canot change loe".. all the Lor lor lor!:jawdrop:

"Sorry lo....there is no such ting.... Sorry loe... tis and tat.........SO UNPROFESSIONAL.....

But due to time constrain i REALI COULD NT AFFORD TO STAY AT HM FOR THE WHOLE DAY TO WAIT :dunno:!

At last.... another guy called and tel mi thayt they wil try to deliver it all before a time...At least nt so bad,,....

zz!! Was wonderind if any1 here encounter the same prioblem~?

I Was so fed up...wonderin wat wrg with the logistic and sales pple doing~~ :furious:

Please share!~ =)