Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
livecn

V345k + Cov35k Reasonable?

I'm a total noob here.

Recently viewed a unit at 16+ floor Bt Gombak.

It's decorated pretty well. Kitchen is like those condo ones with built-in cabinets. Bath rooms have glass screens and never-used water heaters. And owner never lived in before. So it's basically a new unit.

Valuation at 345K and COV at 35K. Is this a reasonable price for this 90sqm 4rm unit? And how could I negotiate on the price if it's too high?

Thanks in advance for your advice!

Edited by livecn

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Still a bit on the high side for a 4 room unit. You interested in staying in Bedok? I got a 5 room looking to sell.

I'm a total noob here.

Recently viewed a unit at 16+ floor Bt Gombak.

It's decorated pretty well. Kitchen is like those condo ones with built-in cabinets. Bath rooms have glass screens and never-used water heaters. And owner never lived in before. So it's basically a new unit.

Valuation at 345K and COV at 35K. Is this a reasonable price for this 90sqm 4rm unit? And how could I negotiate on the price if it's too high?

Thanks in advance for your advice!

If the unit is on a very high floor,unblocked and well renovated, 35k is not that high even if its a 4 room 90 sqm unit.And u say its almost like new too.Then u can consider buying it.But try to negotiate the COV.

Renovation of the unit would cost about $35k. Is the unit near MRT, a bus-stop, amenities? How old is the unit?

I would start the bargaining from 50% of the seller's asking COV and work from there.