Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
haroldism

Harograce's Den~

hi greenskyiv,

no prob la.. where got interrupt..everyone is free to join in to chat chat hee.

ya thanks for ur sugg man..wah tat wil b havin the best of both worlds.. actually i kinda like the wooden ones but after seein the glossy type, looks very classy too haha. now tat u mention this, tink tat'll reali b nice mayb can feedback to my id after we find one haha. so have u cfm ur id?

icic..so u r our neighbour too.. then feel free to join in in the other thread. i've updated ur name in the list already :yamseng: do come in and chat :(

the link is as follows :)

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...mp;#entry267260

hie...i also learn by flipping thru those interior design magazines, saw some kitchen using different colours for top n bottom,nice leh so coincidence my id thinks the same as me too. hence my kitchen will be like that loh...ha

Yah, we went thru 4 companies, 1 went MIA no news after we faxed him our floor plan, the other 2 proposed us very everyday, common design, like templates like that, i dun like leh...i very fussy one,i want something unique, ha...finally the last company was rather prompt in responding and the ID proposed something that we like very much, hence even though it was over budget we eventually still chose his company.

We currently waiting for HDB to rectify those problem areas in our unit, dunno we heng or maybe we nvr check properly, but our defect lists are not as long as some of those that i saw posted in here. Just now we went back to check, they have rectify most of the problems le. Hopefully we can start our reno by 2nd week of mar?

Sure i will go in the other thread to take a look too. ;)

hi, green! 8|

thax for the suggestion~ never think of dat too, consult graciegal later... keekeekee

my completion date expected is mid apr.

regards

:(

orh...another 1 and half mth to go, mine haven't start but i can't wait for it to finish liao haha...impatient impatient...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Wah...very extensive carpentry works in the 3D drawings leh. @_@ envy~:sport-smiley-004:! We on a tight budget...cannot aim so high sia..hee

Super Chio~

thax, rav3n~ :)

btw, 2day went down to our hse and noticed that your unit is open, actually me n graciegal wana go up kpo, but in e end didnt go up... LOL!

regards

:ph34r:

thax, rav3n~ :curse:

btw, 2day went down to our hse and noticed that your unit is open, actually me n graciegal wana go up kpo, but in e end didnt go up... LOL!

regards

:bangwall:

isit? no need to paiseh la...hahaha...

Nice 3D!

Your kitchen entrance is pretty wide? Seems like its more than 1m wide? You planning to do a glass door? Pls let me know how much your designer charge for that and the spec. Thanks

Veri zen 3D drawing. :good: If can accomodate a water fountain would be even nice, cant wait to see ur final pics. :P

Have u finish the Manhunt I am some where stuck in the middle. :jawdrop::bleah:

hi haroldism & graciegal,

wow the 3d drawings looks great! now can better visualise how ur place wil b like after visting ur place last wkend. Thanks for lettin us view ur place and nice to meet both of u! :bow:

think we muz buck up in our search for our id already.. cannot keep draggin.. cant wait to get the reno started after lookin at so many nice and cosy homes! :notti:

Wow!:notti:

Your 3d really look like living in the hotel suite!:bow:

Expensive seh!

happy, thax~ actually, our reno not very ex~ :P

WOW, this pics look very impressive. :bow: Please could i know roughly how much is the reno fees gg to be?

i juz sent u a pm~ 8|

Wow... the drawing looks nice.... :P

The drawings make your house looks very big to me....

thax, spinball~

Wow! Nice!

Your 3D look Zen style.

Expensive?

So the dinning set buying or carpentry?

yea, me n graciegal luv Zen style alot. my reno totalled up not ex compared to other quotation~

our dining set we bought from furniture mall.

:P