Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
livecn

Any Good Place In East Side?

Hi,

If the west side seeking doesn't go through. We will be looking at the east side as I'm working in Changi area.

Dear readers, do you have any recommendations for HDB flats on the east side? Hopefully it's near MRT and newer than 2000.

Or where can I check these information? Seems I can't find anything on HDB website regarding existing blocks.

Thanks in advance!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi,

If the west side seeking doesn't go through. We will be looking at the east side as I'm working in Changi area.

Dear readers, do you have any recommendations for HDB flats on the east side? Hopefully it's near MRT and newer than 2000.

Or where can I check these information? Seems I can't find anything on HDB website regarding existing blocks.

Thanks in advance!

You can always get an agent to search for you. but if you want newer than 2000.. its very difficult. only new ones built just recently are eunos and now released bedok...

other than that it depends what price and size you want. simei is still extremely affordable but will shoot up with then new dbss plot is being developed.

You can always get an agent to search for you. but if you want newer than 2000.. its very difficult. only new ones built just recently are eunos and now released bedok...

other than that it depends what price and size you want. simei is still extremely affordable but will shoot up with then new dbss plot is being developed.

Thank you Phantom!

Seems Eunos Court (Eunos Crescent BLK 31-36) is very very new. Do you happen to have any info about it?

!!

Thank you Phantom!

Seems Eunos Court (Eunos Crescent BLK 31-36) is very very new. Do you happen to have any info about it?

!!

lol. I've stayed there for a short while. Its VERY small. so I'm not sure if you're keen on that place. Location is ok because close to PIE and ECP.. which makes travelling to your workplace. Windy place. but echoe travels fast and furious even if you are living at the 10th floor. you sometimes can hear noise downstairs.. but that's my take.

Too small for my liking for the 3Room Flat.

I'm not sure if you can find buyers to sell though coz I understand that a good part of the residents were relocated and the rest new owners..

Prepare to pay for newer flats, thats all i can say. Mine is abt 18-19years old and I'm not picky abt the exterior.. its the inside that renovation can do magic.